In this class, we'll begin with the basics, and I'll show you how much fun it can be to create TypScriptprograms. Once you've become familiar with the syntax, we'll be able to proceed into more complex typescript development methods, including closing methods, object-oriented programming, and real-time asynchronous development and decorators.
In our class, you'll be able to test the knowledge you've acquired using both MAC and Windows computers. You don't require any purchase of software or tools as no tools and platforms are utilized.
After you have completed the course, you will be able to;
The TypeScript feature, syntax, and keywords in the nodejs typescript
Framework Options and Tooling in typescript
How do you create a class?
Functions and variables in TypeScript, as well as the angular typescript
TypeScript class and interface
Types and how to utilize these for typescript
What is does the TypeScript Compiler works
ES6 The features of TypeScript
Classes in TypeScript
How do I create a conditional statement within JS
How is a function created, and why it is necessary to argue for it
How DOM Manipulation works
You'll have learned and will be allowed to test the knowledge you've learned by taking code-related quizzes we offer in our online course.
- TypeScript is typically related to development careers. The most common jobs for TypeScript developers are senior developers and front-end developers.
- Learn about the essence of TypeScript (typescript anangular typescript react three Js Jest Threejs) means and how it functions
- Find out what TypeScript (typescript react typescript typescript Typescript typescript node nodejs typescript Typescript ) is and why we should utilize it.
- Learn to define variables by using data types within typescript
- Utilize the various types of variable prefixes such as const and let in typescript.