What you would learn in Tailwind CSS : Build 2 Advanced Projects course?
Tailwind CSS is a highly flexible CSS framework that can be integrated directly into your HTML. There's no need for burdensome CSS. It was designed from scratch with the idea of customization in the back of your mind.
Why is Tailwind CSS needed?
It is easy to alter and configure your settings however you'd like.
* Design a specific web page (this isn't the case with Bootstrap).
* Utility First
* Speedier CSS Styling Process
* Can be easily integrated with any framework.
* Tiny (super quick for production).
* You can easily Apply Dark Mode and more themes.
Lovely Color Presets.
What Will You Learn?
* Customize and configureTailwind CSS.
* Write optimized and performant Coding for the Production. ?
* Create responsive designs with Tailwind CSS ( RWD).
"Apply Light Mode, Dark Mode, and Mode. * Apply Light and Dark Mode.
* Manage duplication and create reused styles.
* You are not only bound by the preset styles, but you'll learn how to customize and add your style presets.
* PracticallyUnderstand the distinction between the CSS framework of tailwind and different CSS-based frameworks such as bootstrap.
2. Real Projects
We'll create two real-world websites. The projects will be open-source and are free to use.
"Tail Listing" Website for Directory Listing and Business Listing Business and Directory Listing Website
Tail Furniture Furniture Showcase Website (Figma to Tailwind CSS)
Customize and configure Tailwind CSS.
Create ultra responsive designs with Tailwind CSS (RWD).
Write Optimized and Performant Coding for production.
Apply the Dark and Light Modes.
Manage duplication and create reused styles.
Convert Figma design into an actual website using Tailwind CSS