What you would learn in Software Development (Desktop Applications) .NET C# course?
This course focuses on the development of desktop-based applications. This course will have the opportunity to master the following skills:
1. Set up the environment
2. Forms to be set up for the base forms
3. Database planning and initialization
4. Forms and designs
5. Global connection for the whole software
6. Desktop application responsiveness
7. Different controls
10. Connecting desktop applications directly to SQL Server database
11. Conducting C.R.U.D. operations
12. Making reports available by using SAP Crystal Reports
13. Troubleshooting and detecting issues
14. How do you build DLL's (Dynamic Link Library)
15. Utilizing modules and calling
16. Making secure certificates for each DLL
17. Learn how to design SETUP in the course of the work
18. Installation of software onto the computer of the user
19. Installation of software on several PCs
20. Handling Firewall exceptions
You will be taught all the above parameters through an example program called Inventory Management System. In addition, you'll be learning Microsoft SQL Server and SAP Crystal Reports. This course offers full of technology that is widely used around the world and is an attractive job market. It will integrate your software with hardware, such as scanners or barcode readers, and all of it will be processed through a database. The final product will take report form, which can be printed and saved in EXCEL or PDF formats.
The student will be taught how to configure the base for software
The student will be taught how to utilize OOP concepts in software development.
The student will be taught how to translate user needs into code
The student will be taught how to connect with databases
The student will be taught how to summarize the results of SAP Crystal Reports
The student will be taught how to perform DEBUGGING as well as TRACING errors
The student will be taught how to write basic to complex database queries.
Download Software Development (Desktop Applications) .NET C# from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.