What you would learn in Cryptography: A Hands-on Approach course?
The cryptography foundation is essential to cybersecurity, and it is the fundamental building base of many security mechanisms, systems, and protocols. Without crypto, we'll not be able to perform a variety of things on the Internet like browsing the web, banking online remote work, etc. Without crypto, blockchain and cryptocurrency won't exist.
In this course, we will explore the fundamentals of cryptography. We focus on the three elements of cryptography, which include a one-way hash function and public-key cryptography. We investigate how they work and how they're employed in real-world applications. We also examine the threats they face and how they can be minimized within the actual world. We also look at the common mistakes that people make in using protocols and crypto algorithms. We explain how these errors could be exploited during attacks.
The focus of the course is practical learning. Each topic is covered, and students learn not just the theories but also work on the exercises that the teacher designs. These are referred to as SEED labs and are used by more than 1000 institutions worldwide. The curriculum is based on the textbook widely used by the teacher, and its title will be "Computer & Internet Security: A Hands-on Approach."
Content of the Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of cryptography, such as one-way encryption, secret-key encryption, function, and public-key cryptography.
- Learn about various crypto applications, such as digital signature, authentication, HTTPS, credit card Blockchain, cryptocurrency, etc.
- Examine your understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and the TLS protocol that are crucial to ensure secure communications over the Internet
- Know the risks associated with different algorithmic and cryptographic protocols and learn how they can be reduced
- Be aware of the common mistakes made in using crypto
- Get hands-on experience through 8 cryptocurrency laboratories (SEED Labs) designed by the instructor.
Download Cryptography: A Hands-on Approach from below links NOW!