What you would learn in Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D course?
1. This course is designed for people who know how to create a basic 2D project using unity. I'm assuming that you know how to find out how to achieve this. Be aware, however, that using Unity is not the primary goal of this course.
2. This course focuses on two-dimensional maths and physics ideas related to game programming.
3. In a few of the videos, you will learn how to use unity.
4. In some of my videos, I employ physical demonstrations to demonstrate mathematic concepts related to games' development.
5. I write with my hands on paper in some of the videos, as it's quicker than writing on the computer screen.
6. You should be mentally ready to use vectors, square roots, and units of all kinds, such as m/s, m/s2, and kg.
7. I draw lots in this class to illustrate different vector concepts. Also, I employ various teaching techniques.
8. There are several exercises in the videos. Try to finish each exercise. Training and that is of the correct kind is a must! :)
9. These videos concentrate on understanding the fundamentals of vectors, distance transforms, angles, accelerations, velocity, and forces. They also cover related concepts.
10. You should be able to work out simple linear equations such as 2+4+x=10 and know how to evaluate numbers using ratios, like 10kg/2kg. I will, however, continue to explain these concepts.
11. Make sure you read the entire curriculum carefully before registering to be sure that this is the best course for you.
12. If you're already an excellent math/physics expert, Please do not take this class. This course will not benefit you.
13. For the hearing impaired, closed captions are automatically added. I have no control over them, and they could not be ideal.
Define the unit vectors
describe vectors in general
describe the concept of scalars
describe the speed
Understand the coordinate transformations
describe the world space
describe the space of objects
describe the forces
describe the acceleration
Define the z-axis incompleteness
explain the rotations
use square roots as necessary
define the components of a vector
define the amount
define the movement of the surface of a circle
Learn to see the angles
multiple vectors generated by the scalar
Find Unit vectors
locate vectors of the desired size and direction
Know the meaning of the concept of weighted averages
describe average speed
describe average velocity
and many more!
Download Game Math and Physics Basics in 2D from below links NOW!