Dear users, due to the protests and the disorderly situation in Iran, there is a possibility of Internet interruption in Iran. We apologize in advance if there is a problem in updating the site. MahsaAmini WomanLifeFreedom
What you would learn in PHP Security Best Practices course?
Security of Your PHP website and applications is just as important as constructing one if it is not even more crucial. Making the PHP project that's unsecure could expose you to the risk and your users. It could cause you to lose quite many dollars if you fail to secure your PHP code to the highest degree. Hackers thrive off taking over, stealing, or manipulating code. If you don't secure your code, you could be the next victim of these hackers.
Many developers disregard security when creating websites that use PHP. Additionally, PHP has always had an unpopular reputation. Many people believe that the issue lies with the language, but this isn't the case. Indeed, most developers do not think about security when designing a project. They blame any issue that occurs in their projects on PHP.
In this course, I will show you how to implement the best security practices with PHP. You will be taught the most frequent threats to your PHP code and the ways hackers can attack your PHP code. Learn how to safeguard your PHP from such attacks. There are many ways that your site can be targeted, and one of them is SQL injection. In this class, I'll explain the basics of SQL injection and how you can protect your website from this.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to master the most crucial methods you must adhere to safeguard your PHP projects' security. The ability to write effective PHP code will set you on the path toward becoming an experienced PHP developer.
The reason you should choose this class?
There are many reasons that this course is crucial.
1. The first step is to ensure that a PHP project that's not secure could risk your life and your users.
2. If you don't secure your code, you could become the next victim of hackers.
3. The ability to write effective PHP code will place you on the right path to becoming an experienced PHP developer.
What will you learn during the course?
1. Install the project environment and create the project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. The most frequent attacks hackers employ.
4. How can you protect Your PHP code from attack.
5. How can you apply best practices for Your PHP code.
6. How can you safeguard the integrity of your PHP program against SQL injection.
7. How to secure passwords.
8. How can you protect your users who visit your sites created with PHP.
9. How to protect PHP forms.
10. How can you protect the security of your PHP websites from cross-site scripting.
11. Techniques and best practices.
12. Session hijacking.
13. Much, much more...
Content of the Course:
How do you install PHP?
Create directories and files in PHP
The most prevalent attacks hackers employ are
How can you protect the code in your PHP code from hacking
What are the best practices to apply for your PHP program
How can you protect Your PHP program from SQL injection
How can you secure passwords
How do you protect your users who visit your websites constructed with PHP
How do I ensure the security of PHP forms?
How do you safeguard Your PHP websites from cross-site scripting
Download PHP Security Best Practices from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.