What you would learn in Build a React App with Authorization and Authentication with AWS Amplify course?
Authorization and authentication are not something you want to make a mess of.
Although both of them start by using "auth," there are some subtle differences between them:
Authentication informs the application of who the user is. Authorization determines which actions they can do. It's also essential to ensure that both parties are performing in the way you expect.
Let's look at how we can approach this by using a multi-user blog to illustrate:
- Everybody should be able to read the posts, regardless of whether they're connected.
- Publishers should be able to make, edit and remove their blog posts.
- Administrators should be able to make, edit or delete any user's posts.
In this course, you'll learn you can use AWS Amplify to accomplish all of those!
You'll learn various tools that fall under the AWS Amplify umbrella that make the creation of your full-stack application easy. Tools manage the data model, storage for users, and control what users can access.
AWS Amplify provides you with that rapid and secure user authentication you can't achieve by creating it yourself.
Don't stress yourself out trying to build the security of your choice. Learn from Ali's tutorial, then let Amplify manage the tricky parts for you.
- Configure and build models for Amplify
- Implement authentication Implement Authentication Next.js
- Set up Authorization rules for your data models
Download Build a React App with Authorization and Authentication with AWS Amplify from below links NOW!