What you would learn in Learn Practical Phishing Attacks course?
Phishing is one type of social engineering attack commonly used to steal data from users, such as login credentials and the numbers of credit cards.
This course is about phishing attacks and is broken down into the following sections.
2. Introduction to a phishing attack. In this section, students are taught about phishing and how hackers can send fraudulent(e.g., fake, spoofed, fake, or any other deceitful) messages to trick the victim into divulging private information sensitive to an attacker.
3- Create a cyber security lab: Students will create their lab in a virtual space so that they can try different Phishing attacks in secure and legal surroundings. Students will practice the following:
a- Download and install VMware.
B-Download and install VirtualBox.
C-Download and install Kali Linux.
D-Download and Install Windows 10 virtual machine.
4 Basic System Commands for Students: They will be taught many essential system commands that work in the Linux and Windows environments.
Five essential information to initiate a phishing attack to help students understand more about their local host and how to expose their local website to the worldwide network. Additionally, they will be taught the steps to install and download the ngrok.
6- Learn different types of phishing attacks, such as
A- Facebook phishing attack
B- a Twitter Phishing attack
CFacebook Phishing attack
D-Snapchat is a phishing attack
E-Linkedln attack on phishing
Phishing attack on f-Netflix
H-Microsoft Phishing attack
I-Yahoo phishing attack
Phishing attack on j-Paypal
7- Additional phishing tools. Students will discover more available tools to phish and discover how to install them.
- How do phishing attacks work?
- Design the cyber security lab.
- Try different types of Phishing attacks.
- Find out more about various tools for phishing attacks
Download Learn Practical Phishing Attacks from below links NOW!