What you would learn in Top Five Things to Know in SQL course?
More than ever, companies require professionals who are knowledgeable about data and able to manage, store and analyze it fast and effectively. Learning to master Microsoft SQL Server, the most widely-used database management software--can allow you to become an essential player in the current data-driven business world. In this class, the teacher Walter Shields teaches you the five essential skills you need to be aware of if you wish to become an absolute SQL master.
Discover the fundamentals that are a part of the relational database, the way they function, their value to businesses, and how to use them effectively to collect data at any size. Find the top SQL queries you must know and the best ways to use the queries by yourself, including the WHERE clause and those operators IN BETWEEN AND OR, BETWEEN, and OR. When you finish this class, you'll be able to analyze large amounts of datasets more effectively.
- 1. How to Optimize Your DB Software
- 2. Get Familiar with your Database and Its Data
- 3. Understand Simple and Powerful Syntax to Filter and Analyze Data
- 4. Filter Data Based on More than One Condition
- 5. Analyze Data with Flexibility, Efficiency, and Calculated Fields
Download Top Five Things to Know in SQL from below links NOW!