What you would learn in Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) : Java 11 OCP course?
This course offers a methodical way of teaching advanced Java concepts up to the Java 11 OCP Certificate.
The program is the sequel to my well-known Java 8 OCA (1Z0-808) Course. In the end, the course begins by using lambdas, i.e., the fundamentals like the types, operators, and methods are not covered in this course.
It is not similar to 1Z0-817, the Java 11 OCP Upgrade Exam (1Z0-817). The course is more extensive. This course covers all topics (beyond those covered in the Java 8 OCA) in Java 8 OCP (1Z0-809) exam, whereas the 1Z0-817 exam doesn't. Thus, this course is ideal if you already have Java 8 OCA certification (1Z0-808) and would like to move into Java 11 OCP (1Z0-819). But, a previous certificate is not required before taking this course.
The concept behind the subject is explained using a variety of code examples that help reinforce the subject. The videos are accompanied by annotations in-depth to help students follow my directions, i.e., I try to keep mouse movements to a minimum. I've made every code example available. This is an excellent resource for learning as you can run the code working and see the results if you alter the code.
Topics covered include:
* Lambda Expressions
* File * File
* privateinterface methods
* LVTI (local variable type inference)
- Apply and understand functional programming techniques using Java, i.e., lambda statements (including reference to methods) and streams.
- Obtain the knowledge of many advanced Java concepts such as Concurrency, Generics/Collections, Localization, JDBC, and IO/NIO.2.
- Learn the latest Java 9.10 and 11 topics, including Local variable type-inference methods for private interfaces Annotations, Security, and Modules.
- Gain the knowledge to pass this Oracle Java 11 OCP (1Z0-819) test.
Download Java SE 11 Developer (1Z0-819) : Java 11 OCP from below links NOW!