Dear users, due to the protests and the disorderly situation in Iran, there is a possibility of Internet interruption in Iran. We apologize in advance if there is a problem in updating the site. MahsaAmini WomanLifeFreedom
What you would learn in Server Administrator Training: Fundamentals Online Training course?
This Server Administrator Training at a basic level Basics training will prepare network administrators to complete the essential functions of the server administrator. Installing servers, configuring them, and troubleshooting issues and operating systems.
This course covers the fundamentals of administration for servers. The server administrator training will teach you the fundamentals of virtual and traditional servers, including configuring and managing them and installing and troubleshooting the operating systems.
When you've completed this CompTIA course, you'll be able to carry out the real job of being a Server Administrator, including installing, configuring, and troubleshooting servers and their operating systems.
If you manage administrators of networks For anyone who manages network administrators, this CompTIA training is a great way to help new network administrators get started and incorporated into a team or individual programs for training or used as a CompTIA resource for reference.
The Server Administrator's Training Course: Basics: What You Should Learn
The Server Administrator Training Fundamentals Training contains videos that cover the following topics:
Setting up an operating system for servers entirely from scratch
Knowing the basics of web servers such as Apache
Implementing the essential user roles and access rights
Understanding virtualization and how to secure it and make use of it
Who Should Attend Teacher Training for Server Administrators: Basics Training?
Its Server Administrator Education: Basics course is considered a fundamental-level CompTIA training, meaning it was created specifically for administrators of networks. This training in networking skills is beneficial for IT professionals who have at minimum one year of experience in OS installation best practices, as well as experienced network administrators who want to prove their CompTIA certification.
The course is designed for new or prospective Network administrators. If you're brand new to network administration, This course is the thing you'll need to begin your journey. Learn the fundamentals and theories behind servers and the way they connect; after that, you'll learn about configuration and then practice making it your own. This is a short basic introduction to the field of network administration.
Professionally trained administrators of networks. If you're an administrator for a network who has a few years of working experience, the class on the fundamentals of server administration is likely to be a breeze for you. You may still wish to attend the class if you're looking to refresh your knowledge on the fundamentals before a test or need examples of what you can instruct server administration to your subordinates.
Skills: Install Server Operating Systems
1. Introducing Server OS Installation 1 min
2. Installation Methods and Options 11 mins
3. Create Bootable Media 13 mins
4. Installation on a Physical Server takes about 6 minutes
5. Setting up a Virtual Environment for OSs in 9 minutes
6. PXE Installation 8 mins
7. P2V 8 minutes
8. Summarizing OS Installation 1 min
Skill Ability: Setup Server Network Settings
1. The introduction to Server Networking Configurations in 2 minutes
2. The OSI Model is refreshed. OSI Model and TCP/IP 17 minutes
3. How DHCP works in 8 minutes
4. Install your DHCP Server 13 minutes
5. Configure static or dynamic IP Addresses for Windows 8 minutes
6. Configure dynamic or static IP addresses on Linux 8 minutes
7. Take a look at the Network Segmentation within the Enterprise 8 minutes
8. Summary Server Network Configurations 1 min
Competency: Configure and Maintain the Server Features and Functions.
1. Introduction to Server Roles and Features 1 minute
2. Domain Controller 21 mins Domain Controller 21 mins
3. The Fileshare takes 8 minutes
4. It is the Web Server (IIS) 10 minutes
5. The Web Server (Apache) 6 minutes
6. The Print Server takes 7 minutes to complete.
7. Other Important Server Roles as well as Features 15 minutes
8. A brief overview of the Server Roles and Features 1 minute
Skill: Summarize and summarize the purpose and the Operation of Virtualization
1. Introducing Virtualization 1 min
2. What exactly is Virtualization? 10 minutes
3. Explain a Hypervisor 13 mins
4. Explore Virtual Storage 7 minutes
5. Discover Virtual Networking 8 minutes
6. Create a Guest VM using Scratch using ESXI 8 minutes
7. Verify the Installation for 6 minutes
8. Summarizing Virtualization 1 min
Competency: Be able to comprehend Cloud Computing
1. Cloud Computing: Introduction Cloud Computing 1 min
2. "The Point of the Cloud 13 minutes
3. Option for Cloud-based Deployment 10 Mins
4. Some-Thing as a Service (XaaS) 11 minutes
5. The Public Clouds Main 13 minutes
6. Installing a server (VM) on the Cloud 11 minutes
7. The summary of Cloud Computing 2 mins
Skills: The Basics of Working with Linux
1. Introducing Linux Basics 1 min
2. Linux Distributions 12 mins
3. Navigating CLI and File System 13 minutes
4. Utilizing Text Editors for 10 minutes
5. Working with Files in 7 mins
6. Installing Apps through Package Managers (and more!) 8 minutes
7. Summary Linux Fundamentals 1 min
Skill: Summarize the fundamentals of scripting to manage servers
1. The introduction to scripting Basics 1 minute
2. The Various Scripting Languages 12 mins
3. Installation Scripting Languages 13 mins
4. Hello, World 5 mins
5. Variables 10 mins
6. Data Types 11 minutes
7. Conditionals 6 mins
8. Loops lasting 6 minutes
9. Summarizing Scripting Basics 1 min
Skill: Be able to comprehend the Server Licensing
Download Server Administrator Training: Fundamentals Online Training from below links NOW!