What you would learn in Learn Solana Development - Web3Js, Smart Contracts, NFTs course?
In this course, I've addressed the most critical ideas you must know about Solana.
I've tried to summarise the information available through the internet and the documentation,
in one place at the same time, it is fantastic to work.
You'll learn things that require reading 20-30 blog articles, watching a plethora of videos, or watching a variety of other videos!
This course has everything you need to know about an area. I've attempted to simplify it, and I have tried my best to ensure it is as great as possible.
The content of the course comprises Content of the course includes
A basic introduction to solana
- Understanding the relationship between accounts, transactions, and programs
Utilizing web3js to demonstrate precisely how these things work
-- Understanding the Token Program
Minting, Freezing, burning tokens
- Token transfer
The most thorough program development
An introduction to anchor framework
Advantages and disadvantages of anchor framework
- Making, testing, programming, and
- Deploying your application to a local cluster
The company created the smart contracts
Calculator innovative contract software that calculates on the blockchain
Smart contract for Blogging App A program that can build Wiki pages
Escrow smart contract is a smart contract designed to show the real-world implications of blockchain technology by showing a simple escrow
- - And many more.
- Learn how to develop apps for the Solana Blockchain
- Learn the web3js library to learn about solana
- Learn how to build smart contracts and programs using the Anchor framework
- Learn the most critical ideas to begin with solana
Download Learn Solana Development - Web3Js, Smart Contracts, NFTs from below links NOW!