What you would learn in Android & Web App Development using the Backendless Platform course?
In this course, I'm going to show you how to create your startup application which is available across multiple platforms, including Android as well as the Web.
The application we're planning to develop will incorporate the ability to authenticate users to build our database of users. The purpose of this application will be to offer various color palettes for our visitors or users.
The users will now be able to check out these color palettes within our apps. However, we will make the necessary logic to let our users submit their color palettes. Administrators will have complete control over approving the color palettes submitted by those users.
In the case of the development of an Android application, we're developing the app using Android Studio with the most modern UI toolkit known as Jetpack Compose, as well as a Kotlin programming language.
The most exciting part is the next step when we need to concentrate on developing the Web application. When creating a web application, you don't need to require any prior knowledge of web development in general since both the front and back-end components will be created using a no-code approach. Code-free approach is a way to explore puzzles and build your Web App simultaneously!
This is just the beginning. There are numerous additional things learned in this course. What are you sitting to do? Let's start today!
- Develop an Android App using Kotlin as well as Jetpack Compose
- Create an Android app using a Backendless Android SDK
- Create Custom UI components
- User Authentication
- Sign in using Google
- Access Token
- Server Authorization Code
- Clean Architecture
- Compose Navigation
- Dagger-Hilt Dependency Injection
- Color Picker UI Component
- Develop both Front-Ends and Back-Ends using a NO-CODE approach
- Create a Web Application with Codeless
- What is the way that Android Web App and Android Web App can communicate with the same Database?
- Backendless UI Builder
- Backendless Codeless Editor
- Backendless back-end
- Backendless Front-End
- Make your Back-End look like the Puzzle Game
- Create a Web App that is responsive to different sizes of screens
- Plus much more!
Download Android & Web App Development using the Backendless Platform from below links NOW!