What you would learn in Master SQL interviews (Top Interview questions & answers) course?
This course was designed to help testers and programmers who wish to learn SQL Interview questions and answers.
Most modern-day applications store data in the backend database, so having a basic understanding of SQL is a must for all. The course covers a range of questions and answers within the areas below.
2) Various types of Database Management system
3) Different types of SQL statements - DDL, DML and DCL statements
4) SQL introduction
5) Creating tables
6) SQL Data types
7) SELECT INTO operations
8) Conditional SELECT operations
9) DELETE ALL and Conditional DELETE operations
10) DELETE and TRUNCATE operation comparison
11) DROP table operations
12) Data Integrity and constraints
13) Column level and Table level primary Keys
14) Creating Unique keys
15) Various types of check constraints
16) Nullable columns
17) Aggregate functions
18) SQL statements to address different goals
19) Displaying schema of tables
20) What are JOINS?
21) Different types of JOINS - Inner Join, Left Outer, Right Outer and Full Outer Joins
22) What is SELF and Cross Joins?
23) Displaying System Date and time
24) Displaying server and database names
25) Various string operations - Substring, CHARINDEX, Concatenation etc
26) Creating an empty table from an existing table
27) LEFT, RIGHT operations
28) What are indexes?
29) Describe Clustered indexes
30) Non-clustered indexes and difference from Clustered indexes
31) Describe Unique Indexes
and many more ...
- We can modify every crucial SQL concept, such as RDBMS Joins Indexes and various constraint types, and more.
- Learn about the top SQL interview questions as well as the answers.
- Learn SQL programming questions and their answers, such as the top Nth salary tables and ranks
- Different approaches to address the same interview issue
Download Master SQL interviews (Top Interview questions & answers) from below links NOW!