What you would learn in Unreal Engine 5 - Make AAA Game Vehicles course?
In this video, I'll teach students how to create vehicles that are 100% Blueprints and is ready to utilize Unreal Engine 5 assets. In this video, I will demonstrate how to import your designs to Blender, Maya, or Max and make the models up. This course is designed for advanced and experienced people who use Unreal Engine 5, andI will not be covering the fundamentals of Unreal Engine 5.
This course will discuss specific topics on making an AAA vehicle using Unreal Engine 5. Beginning with the basics of the set-up of the vehicle, we will use to use the Free Matrix Demo scene to get our environment up and to run. The entire Blueprint configuration contains all the Sound Resources in the first lecture. If you are having trouble, you can explore the blueprint from the documents.
in Chapter 1, I'll be discussing the following subjects:
* Car Classes * How to prepare for using automobile models • Export and import vehicles in Blender, and then to the Unreal Engine 5 * How do I import a car to Unreal Engine 5 * Setup our inputs for the vehicle. * Setup and design camera * Add car engine sounds Edit the settings and personalize the vehicle * Create HUD using speed meters * Add the logic of our speedometer to make it work with your car
Chapter 2 will address:
• Add friction to the car * Start the engine of the car. * Design and modify the suspension of your car. * Modify the steering of the car.
* Fine-tuning and tweaking car statistics * Design break lights * Make Entry-Exit logic out of the vehicle
* Add car impact and skidding sound * Design a particle system for tire smoke
Chapter 5 - Making game demo:
* Making checkpoints * Implementing checkpoint logic and creating timers * Add checkpoints, and test our game demo
Create AAA quality car using only blueprints
Create a mini-game using checkpoints and the fastest lap time.
Create friction and explore the car
Explore, design, and alter the automobile engine
Design and tweak suspensions for cars
Find the perfect steering system for your vehicle
Make Entry-Exit logic out of vehicles
Include Breaking lights when pressing "S" on the keyboard or hand brake lights using "Space Bar."
Include different sound effects in the engine based on speed
Sound effects to skidding and impact
Create particles for the tires
Create a HUD for your car that includes speed and shifts
Download Unreal Engine 5 - Make AAA Game Vehicles from below links NOW!