What you would learn in Effectively Build RESTful APIs using Next.js API Routes course?
Making an API can be a complicated procedure, particularly if you are beginning to figure out how to build your backend app.
You may be wondering what you can do to design your API for speed? Or how can you make a uniform API?
RESTful APIs let you increase scalability, can be cached, and are flexible.
API Routes are among the most potent options in Next.js since they let you create backend APIs without having to build an entirely custom server or start an entirely new service or project. This removes the need to build the backend of your application in a different repository, which means you will have less code, which is a better solution to bugs!
Through this class, you'll be able to understand how to use various HTTP verbs in their RESTful APIs with Next.js and also learn that Next.js can be a viable choice for developing RESTful APIs.
After the course, you'll recognize that using one file for each route is OK, as every API route within Next.js is server-less; that is to say, the notion of state isn't there.
Develop these abilities:
- Include middleware using
- Know the idea of middleware and understand how it impacts requests
- Refactoring APIs for RESTful
- How do I call APIs in React/Next.js
- Utilize dynamic routes
- 1 Create a static REST Endpoint within Next.js
- 2 Create a dynamic Next.js API route
- 3 Create an All-in-One Next.js API route
- 4 Create an optional Catch-All API Route into Next.js
- 5 Use different HTTP verbs within the Next.js API Route
- Six Add a Middleware an API Router Next.js API Route
- 7. Create an API Route using the next-connect Package
- 8 Add Middleware on an API Route created with next-connect
- 9 Protect sensitive information from the Users of Next.js API
Download Effectively Build RESTful APIs using Next.js API Routes from below links NOW!