What you would learn in Cyber Security: Awareness For Everyone (2022) course?
An easy-to-follow course for beginners provides step-by-step explanations of fundamental cybersecurity concepts, along with practices to guarantee a well-rounded education for the student.
Created by a Cyber security expert with a doctorate and top Cybersecurity certificates, This course was created to make it easy to safeguard yourself and your company from Cyber Threats.
Social Engineering (Phishing Spear Phishing, Vishing, Shoulder Surfing Wi-Fi Phishing and Waterhole Attacks)
Passwords (Brute Force and Dictionary Attacks, Tips for Choosing Strong Passwords, Practice Activity)
VPNs (How They work, Interesting Facts How to Choose a Trustworthy VPN)
Secure Data Disposal(Dumpster Diving shredding, data Disposal, and media Sanitisation Safety Tips)
Malware (Ransomware and indicators of Compromise and Ransomware in Action and Safety Tips)
Safe browsing (First Part Cookies Third Party Cookies Fingerprinting on the browser Tips for Safety)
Activities to practice:
Find phishing emails and identify the most critical warning signs
Practice selecting strong passwords
Make sure that your password and account details have been stolen and are accessible online
Learn and observe how third-party cookies are made as well as how they follow your activity across the Internet
- You will be taught about the methods hackers use to take advantage of you by using common attacks such as social engineering
- You will be taught how to recognize the signs of social engineerings, such as phishing emails, and take corrective actions.
- Learn about the most frequent mistakes that users make online, and learn how to stay clear of them.
- You will be taught the best practices of choosing secure passwords and avoiding common errors.
- You will learn to ensure your email accounts, accounts, laptops, and computers are safe.
- Learn about 3rd party and cookies, as well as cookies as well as how your activities online are monitored
- You will be taught about how browser fingerprinting unique can identify you as one of the millions of internet users.
- You will be able to determine if your credentials on the internet have been in the course of a breach
Download Cyber Security: Awareness For Everyone (2022) from below links NOW!