What you would learn in Mastering STM32F407 microcontrollers course?
Course in programming in C language designed for ARM Cortex-M4 microcontrollers, based upon STM32F407. STM32F407.
Discover the functions of the STM32F407 Microcontrollers by understanding its electrical properties and primary registers and applications.
Explore the many resources available to you in STM32CubeIDE, including software libraries, HAL API, and many middlewares to speed up the development process.
Practical skills to identify common programming errors by using STM32CubeIDE embedded tools for debugging or by monitoring tools and terminals such as STM32CubeMonitor.
Create software that incorporates peripherals for microcontrollers like ADC, USART, USB, TIM, RTC, SPI, GPIO, IWDG, and many more. Utilizing these peripherals as well as its software tools, create applications that support Graphic Display and Touch controller as well as USD cards, Ethernet interface, and many more.
Common hardware resources available in the market as STM32F407 development boards and Touch LCD Displays built on ILI9341 and the XPT2046 XPT2046 LAN8720 Ethernet expansion board, USD cards, USB Serial adapter ST-Link V2 programming device, Potentiometer, and Dupont FxF Jumpers are used during this class.
Documentation that is complementary to the application, such like Additional documentation such as Application Notes and User Manuals, Reference Manuals, Firmware Packages, Datasheets, and many more, can be downloaded in their latest version directly from the ST website. Software such as STM32CubeIDE, The STM32CubeMonitor, and the USB HID Demonstrator can also be downloaded from the ST website.
- Discover the functions of the STM32F407 Microcontrollers by understanding its electrical properties as well as its primary registers and applications
- Explore the many resources of STM32CubeIDE, including software libraries and HAL API, and a variety of middlewares to speed up the development process
- Develop practical skills to diagnose common programming errors using STM32CubeIDE embedded tools for debugging and STM32CubeMonitor.
- Create applications that integrate microcontroller peripherals, such as ADC, USART, USB, TIM, RTC, SPI, GPIO, IWDG, and more.
- Create solutions to Graphic Display and Touch controller as well as uSD cards, Ethernet interface, and more.
Download Mastering STM32F407 microcontrollers from below links NOW!