What you would learn in Fundamental Data Security in the Cloud Online Training course?
Intermediate Fundamental Information Security for the Cloud (FDC) course helps security professionals provide the security necessary for cloud-based data networks, hybrid or entirely on the cloud.
There are a few businesses that haven't made moving to cloud computing. The whole cloud isn't the best solution for all, but a hybrid or partial cloud change has helped a lot of organizations save both time and cash. However, these companies need professionals to keep their data secure and network safe. This course provides the essentials of using security measures for data on the cloud. It's a fundamental security education designed for people new to the cloud.
After you've completed the Fundamental Data Security in the Cloud course, you'll be able to understand how to offer a fundamental security level to cloud data networks, regardless of whether they're hybrid or entirely on the cloud.
If you manage cybersecurity best practices, This ISACA training is a great way to introduce new security professionals and incorporate them into the plan of training, as well even as an ISACA reference source.
Essential Data Security in the Cloud How to Be Aware of
The Fundamental Data Security in the Cloud training contains videos that address subjects like:
- Knowing the different options for securing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms
- Secure the shared assets across your on-prem, cloud, and hybrid networks
- Make use of cutting-edge tools and technologies to keep your cloud networks secure
- Security gaps can be identified by optimizing the monitoring of cloud environments
Who Should Attend Basic Data Security in Cloud Security Training?
Fundamental Data Security in the Cloud course is considered Associate-level ISACA training, meaning it was created to be used by security professionals. This course in network security is specifically designed for security experts with between three and five years' knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
The HTML0 course is for new or potential security professionals. This cloud data security basics course is excellent for IT security professionals who wish to be sure that they comprehend all aspects of their job. Even if you believe you'll never work in a cloud-based network, you should consider taking this instruction in cloud security fundamentals to ensure you understand the various aspects of cybersecurity.
Security professionals with experience. If you've been working in the field of cyber security for a few years, much of the information in this introductory cloud security course for data will be well-known to you. However, maybe you've only been in a specific area of security in the network and haven't been involved in cloud computing. If that's the situation, this training is a great way to quickly learn the characteristics that make data security in the cloud special and distinct.
- Skill: Security Concepts and the Cloud
- 1. Cryptography and Key Management 14 mins
- 2. Access Control with IAM 9 mins
- 3. Data and Media Sanitization 8 mins
- 4. Network and Virtualization Security 15 mins
- 5. Common Threats in the Cloud 13 mins
- Skill: Secure Cloud Computing Design Principles
- 1. Cloud Secure Data Lifecycle 7 mins
- 2. Data Governance 10 mins
- 3. Cloud Based DR and BC 15 mins
- 4. Cost Benefit Analysis 9 mins
- 5. Functional Requirements 5 mins
- 6. Security Considerations for Different Cloud Categories 10 mins
- Skill: Cloud Data Concepts and Storage Architecture
- 1. Cloud Data Lifecycle 12 mins
- 2. Data Functions 11 mins
- 3. Data Dispersion 7 mins
- 4. Cloud Storage Types 12 mins
- 5. Threats to Storage 11 mins
- Skill: Data Security Technologies
- 1. The Encryption Process and the Cloud 8 mins
- 2. IaaS Data Encryption Options 8 mins
- 3. Key Management 9 mins
- 4. Data Hashing 5 mins
- 5. Data Obfuscation and Anonymization 10 mins
- 6. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) 9 mins
- Skill: Data Discovery, Classification, and IRM