What you would learn in Applying Java Programming for Real World Project Development course?
If you want to understand how to apply Java Programming to develop Real World Projects, This is the class for you. In this course, you will be taught how to use all Java concepts to create an application you want.
In this class, we will learn how to build an eCommerce application's foundation using Core Java and its concepts.
We will discuss the following topics:
You will be taught the steps to set up JDK and the Local development environment.
Learn about Diagrams of classes, Sequence Diagrams, and Activity diagrams.
You will be taught how to apply Java concepts to develop an actual world Project
You will be taught the best techniques for Java Project Development
Learn more about Layered Architecture and How to utilize it to create Java Projects
Create a Java Project for Bookstore App
Sequence Diagram Explanation
Class Diagram Explanation
In the process of creating all the required packages
Making Entity classes, the Book DTO as well as Entity Classes
Create Repository Interface with an Implementation layer to Book
Create Service Layer Interface with an implementation layer to Book
Create Controller layer and test client class in Book
Integrate Book Client into Controller and Service Layer
Learn to debug the code by looking through what we've built thus far
Integrate Converter and Repository layers for Book using the Adapter Design pattern
Save the Book Entity in an entry in the Repository
Create a serial and save the Book Entity in a file
Write Deserialization logic is used to extract a Book Entity object from the saved file
Get Book Details and Deserialize The Object and Debugging
- Learn how how to set up JDK and the Local development environment.
- Learn about Diagrams for classes and Sequence diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class diagrams.
- You will be taught how to apply Java concepts to develop an actual world Project..
- You will be taught the best techniques for Java Project Development
- Learn more about Layered Architecture and How to make use of it in the development of Java Projects
- Learn to debug and troubleshoot with the Eclipse tool.
Download Applying Java Programming for Real World Project Development from below links NOW!