What you would learn in *NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals, simply advanced course?
The advanced AJAX course will instruct you on how to utilize AJAX in different ways and will also show you how to deal with typical issues that arise when working using AJAX.
Even if you don't understand AJAX, I've prepared it for you. The first section of this course offers an overview of AJAX. In section 2, we begin creating projects, and then from Section 4 we dive into more advanced concepts such as basic Auth, CORS, servers, and CORS.
Understanding the most advanced AJAX concepts is vital for anyone who wants to be an expert full-stack developer since it allows you to create synchronous HTTP requests and listen for the incoming data from servers. AJAX can be a bit difficult sometimes. It's true; I'm not disputing this; however, proper instruction that explains complex concepts clearly and straightforwardly makes it possible to master and appreciate AJAX like me.
What's AJAX =in one sentence
AJAX allows your users to add/delete/view/update content, post comments, submit reviews, submit forms, and a ton more without getting a page refresh.
Discover the (advanced) techniques of AJAX in this class
Knowing the basics of AJAX is crucial. That's why I designed an AJAX fundamentals course. I'm assuming that you've either (1) completed the AJAX Fundamentals course or (2), at the very least, you've heard about AJAX and have a basic understanding of the XHR object Fetch API. Fetch API.
This is a required course as it goes far beyond the basics of AJAX. It will help you learn AJAX and advance your knowledge to the next step.
This course will help you become a sought-after programmer.
Learn how to transmit authentication data by using the XHR object as well as the Fetch API
Learn how to collect inputs from the user, convert them to JSON data, then send the information to servers.
Learn how to extract XML, JSON, and text information from a web server
Learn how to write fantastic code with modules, including creating middleware, defining RESTful AJAX APIs, and much more!
Content of the Course
- * Download the lectures (for offline watching)
- Learn to send authentication data through the XHR object and the Fetch API
- What are RESTful APIs?
- How do I make use of AJAX using XHR, Fetch, and Axios
- How do I access JSON and text information from server responses
- What exactly is Apache, and how does it differ from Node
- How do I install an Apache server as well as the PHP server, and the Node server
- Single-Origin-Policy vs . CORS
- Preflight vs. CORS Simple Requests
- Basic HTTP Authentication with AJAX
- How do you allow cross-domain requests by using AJAX
- How can I get access to XML information from the response to a server
- What happens after the server receives an AJAX request?
- How can a server deal with an AJAX request?
- How can you use Postman to test the server-side routes
- How can you use Nodemon to accelerate your server-side development process
- ES Modules vs. CommonJS modules
- What are CORS errors, and how can you correct these errors?
- Practical - create excellent active front-end AJAX examples with me
- I'm here to assist you step-by-step
- Beginning to Expert (advanced +)
- You will be a professional
- Provides you with a wealth of information to increase your capabilities and confidence in building dynamic websites.
Download *NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals, simply advanced from below links NOW!