What you would learn in Tableau Masterclass: Advanced Training in Tableau Desktop course?
In this more advanced Tableau course, you'll learn from experts to improve your career in data analysis.
This course will cover a range of advanced Tableau topics, beginning with a section about parameters and how to use them. We will also discuss Level of Detail (LOD) expressions that allow users to calculate values from the source of data which gives you more control over the resolution you require. We will also discuss the spatial function, advanced filters, and table calculation.
You can move at your speed as you master the art of creating sophisticated dashboards and visualizations with Sankey diagrams, geospatial charts, sunburst charts, and circular charts, to name a few, and even animated your visualizations.
The final section of this course is comprised of exercises that put what you've learned in the course into practice, starting with creating dashboards and using LOD expressions, to creating circles calendars, bump charts, as well as area charts, and creating an individual Sankey diagram.
The advanced class is intended for those with an established base in Tableau. We recommend enrolling in our Tableau beginner-level class before enrolling in this course.
This is a training video course for Windows as well as Mac users. It is important to note that this course only includes Tableau Desktop.
What you'll learn from this class:
Sample use cases and parameters
Expressions of Level of Detail (LOD) expressions
Working with sets and groups
Utilization of spatial functions
How can you add interactivity by using actions
Animation of your visualizations
Advanced Tableau charts: circular, sunburst funnel, candlestick, bump, and Sankey charts
Designing geospatial Sales and marketing dashboards as well as dashboards for dashboards
Designing dashboards using Radial charts.
Content of the Course:
- Sample use cases and parameters
- Expressions for Level of Detail (LOD) expressions
- Working with sets and groups
- Utilization of spatial functions
- Advanced filtering and calculations for tables and filters
- How do you create interactivity with actions
- Animation of your visualizations
- Advanced Tableau charts: circular, sunburst funnel, bump candlestick, and Sankey charts
- Making geospatial-based Sales and marketing dashboards as well as dashboards for dashboards
- Making dashboards using charts with radial angles
Download Tableau Masterclass: Advanced Training in Tableau Desktop from below links NOW!