What you would learn in React - The beginner-friendly Crash Course incl. MealPlanner?
This course is unique! Instead of focusing on every single aspect of contemporary React programming. This course guides you through developing a highly fun and useful mobile-first, light-speed React WebApp called MealPlanner. This course is designed for interested ones, the speedy learners who want to know the in-depth knowledge of becoming React Developer.
A well-known saying states, "Time is of the essence!"
This is why, as a curious student and engineer, I'm always slightly more interested in how it functions (practical and real-time... let me know how it works) instead of how it works (theoretical lectures).
The life lessons I attempted to distill into this course provide students with an easy-to-learn practical experience of learning React by creating our course-specific app, MealPlanner. Make note that the app is mobile-first and looks fantastic on smartphones!
The curriculum of the course is split into three major sections. The entire course is built around the creation of The Meal Planner Course App:
Beginnings that are humble here, we'll build our first component and then explore the foundation's aspects of React throughout the process, including. Arrays, variables, functions, objects, components, and variables.
React is beautiful. React
We will explore the more advanced react aspects and enhance our recipe component to make it reactive and functional. Hooks the Global State and Routes Scroll Indicator, Context Effects
The final magic
In addition to what we've learned and absorbed, we will use the information to create and create the shopping list component that provides a summary of the ingredients and quantities.
...including all sources for six different stages.
If you encounter difficulties during the course, you should look at the course project stage files for the stage you are currently in or file your query in the course Q&A area.
This project will use multiple libraries, including:
Start your React career in development by following this easy-to-follow React Crash Course.
- Create the mobile-first, robust mobile, quick, and user-friendly with a reactivity-based meal Planner application.
- Create unique user experiences by using the potential in JSX (React's markup extension to the language)
- Apply for jobs that pay top-paying salaries or become freelancers in one of the most sought-after areas you will get in web development right now.
- Learn best practices incl. Global State, Hooks, and React Components within 3.5 hours
- How do you build the meal planner app for your course, and how to apply Modern React as we go
- How do you build a mobile-first web application with the help of Ionic Framework and React
Download React - The beginner-friendly Crash Course incl. MealPlanner from below links NOW!