What you would learn in React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile course?
In this class, you'll be taught how to work with React and React Native in conjunction with NodeJs and MongoDB to create apps for web browsers as well as native mobile applications designed for IOS as well as Android devices.
Learn how to create fully functional web applications by using react, the reaction router version 6, as well as react hooks, context, and a host of other libraries that are available through NPM. Also, you will be taught how to create an entire registration and login system that includes password forgetting and resetting. You will be taught how to send email messages, safeguard the pages from non-logged-in users, and also master the use of SocketIo to render your app live in real-time.
You will also learn how to create your own backend/server with NodeJs and MongoDB. You'll be able to save your users ' data in their database, save any content they write in the mongo database, and issue web tokens using JSON that authenticate users.
Then you'll learn how to create a mobile app using react native. This can be run on both platforms, IOS as well as Android.
- Learn to create web applications using react
- Learn how to create mobile applications using react-native
- Learn how to create an API using NodeJs
- Learn react-router v6
- Learn how to make use of SockerIO to create real-time apps
- Learn to build login/register/forgot and reset password system
- Learn Mongo database
- Learn to send email using sendgrid.
- Learn state management using react context
- Components-based react project architecture.
- Learn how to make use of react hooks and develop custom hooks
- Learn about CRUD (create and read/update, and delete)
- Learn to use a responsive masonary layout
- Learn to make use of local storage
- Learn to write middleware and also protect routes
- Learn to secure your website from unauthorized users
- Learn to add search/filtering
- Learn how to add a load-up feature
- Learn how to use Expo to create react native applications
- Learn how to view the native app previews on your phone as well as simulators
- Find out more about the react native components
- Learn how to make HTTP (GET POST, PUT DELETE) requests to your API. API
- Learn to utilize the icons of react native
- Learn how to use react-navigation in native apps.
- Protect your screens from unauthorized users
- Learned o use the footer tab navigation
- Learn to include hundreds of real-world features to React, NodeJs, and the react-native applications.
Download React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile from below links NOW!