What you would learn in Laravel 9 E-commerce Project Beginner to Advance course?
In this tutorial, I'll show you how to create an E-commerce website with Laravel. I will begin from the very beginning so that you are in a position to comprehend everything.
Let's discuss what we'll do in this course:
In this project, we'll allow the customer access to all products, and the customer can also use the site to search for the product and view the product's details.
Customers can add the product to their shopping cart and purchase the item on the shopping cart. I will also demonstrate how customers can pay for the item using their debit/credit/master card.
To register, customers have to confirm their email addresses. When a user registers, an email is sent to the email address, they have registered with. Once they confirm their email, they can log in.
There will also be a comment and a reply section within this project.
The administrator dashboard will allow the admin to make changes or remove products. Admin can view all customer information.
Administrators can view all order details and the receipt for every order. After the product delivery is completed, the admin will have the choice to alter the delivery status. Administrators can also mail an email to the customers.
- You can create an e-commerce website with laravel.
- This project is active, and this means that you can control everything from your admin dashboard.
- In this model, customers can add the product to their cart and then confirm the order on the cart page.
- You will be taught how to pay with a credit or debit card to purchase the item.
- You will be taught how to set up email verification
- You will be taught how to send an email via admin dashboard to the customer
- You will be taught how to create PDF receipts for each purchase from the admin dashboard
Download Laravel 9 E-commerce Project Beginner to Advance from below links NOW!