What you would learn in Projects in Node.js - Learn by Example course?
From beginner to expert through creating 4 Node.js applications with increasing complexity.
This course will show you how to create web-based applications from scratch with a focus on the best practices. The primary technologies utilized will include Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
We'll employ a variety of templating engines in our front. This includes Swig, Angular and straightforward HTML.
We'll use Mongoosethroughout this course. Mongoose is a module for nodes developed on the back of MongoDB to aid in the creation and managing of database objects.
Learning About Mongoose
- Learn about Node as well as Mongoose by creating a sample CRUD app.
- Find out more about the different types of data employed for Mongoose models.
- Learn to create API calls with Postman to update, add or remove documents.
- Learn about the essential techniques used to search, save, and erase document properties.
Users Login Application
- Create a login application for users comprising a log-in and a success page.
- Design static Express routes that connect to HTML pages.
- Learn about advanced Mongoose methods of verifying input and the best way to utilize the mongoose plugins to protect password data.
The Meeting Reporting Application
- Utilize Express, Swig, and Mongoose to create an application to take notes during meetings.
- Discover how you can create your own Notes and filter them by the user.
- Create a RESTful API and then implement it using the best methods.
- Learn to manage and display custom errors.
- Utilize this Async feature to learn to request multiple documents simultaneously.
- MEAN-stack software was designed from the beginning. (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js)
- Create a search engine using an application called Mongoose Search plugin Angular and Bootstrap.
- Learn to reference documents and fill them with references.
- Integrate Passport.js to secure Local authentication. Learn how to safeguard routes from unauthenticated users.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Learn to set up the server and routing using Express and other view engines, such as Swig, Angular, and plain HTML.
Learn how to carry out CRUD functions by creating useful applications that save documents and retrieve and update them from databases.
* Have the ability to create a MEAN-stack app from scratch.
* Be aware of Mongoose methods for using schemas, plugins, validators, and data types.
- Create Apps using Node.js
- Build MEAN stack applications
- Create APIs with Express.js
- Understanding Routing in Express
- Learn to design Schema's, Models, and Controllers.
- Make use of a Passport for authenticating users
- Create CRUD-like features quickly and easily
- Install and use Mongoose plugins
- Include different view engines into Node.js
- Make use of the Async Module
Download Projects in Node.js - Learn by Example from below links NOW!