What you would learn in Introduction to Collections, Generics & Reflection in Java course?
Learn the fundamental concepts and functions you'll need to create fully functional programs using Java's most popular programming language.
This class is focused on generics as a whole. Learn the fundamentals of generic types, such as generic methods, and type parameters, as well as the theoretical background on the subject matter. This is an essential component of Java and is certainly worth studying.
Section 1 Generic Programming and Generic Programming
Section 2 Basic Generics
Section 3 The Bounded Type Parameters
Section 4 Type Inference
Section 5: Wildcards
Section 6 - Type Erasure
Section 7 Collections Framework
The framework for collections
monitoring the run time of algorithms
What are the different types of data structures?
Section 8: Lists
Section 9 - Queues
What are the queues?
Section 10 Maps
hashing-based data structures that are based on hashing as well as functions for hashing
HashMaps and LinkedHashMaps
Balanced binary search trees as well as red-black trees
11. Section 11 Sets
Section 12: Sorting Collections
Sorting arrays and collections
Interfaces between Comparator and Comparable
Sorting with lambda expressions
Section 13 Reflection
The fundamentals that comprise Java are a great option and provide a powerful instrument at your disposal. Java is easy to master and is well-documented, and serves as the basis for all object-oriented programming languages.
Opportunities related to Java development are numerous, and the ability to master Java will provide you with an excellent foundation to master other object-oriented languages, such as C++ or C#, more efficiently.
Content of the Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of generics
- Recognize the parameters of a bounded type
- Learn to recognize wildcards (unbounded wildcards, upper bounded and lower Bounded wildcards)
- Learn about type erasure and inference
- Know the basic data structures
- Learn about hash maps and sets.
- Learn about the meaning of lists (ArrayLists as well as LinkedList)
- Know the difference between queues and stacks
- Know the Collection Framework
- Know the difference between hashing and hash functions.
- Know that balanced search tree for binary as well as red-black trees
Download Introduction to Collections, Generics & Reflection in Java from below links NOW!