What you would learn in Windows Hacking and Security For Beginners v3.0 course?
We've designed Windows Hacking and Security For Beginners v3.0course for beginner users. It will teach you several stuff about Cyber Security from Scratch. Anyone interested in cybersecurity or looking to become an Ethical Hacker could enroll in this class. You will be taught a wide range of subjects, including:
1. A Brief Introduction to Ethical Hacking
2. Installing OS
3. Creating a virtual lab
4. Types of Hackers
5. Windows Security Architecture
6. Hacking Windows accounts using as well as without Software.
8. Other methods of breaking Windows account
9. Live OS and Live OS
10. Windows can be opened without passwords
11. Five phases of ethical hacking
13. Worms and viruses
13. Trojans Practical
14. How to create undetectable trojans?
16. The basics of encryption
17. SQL Inj. basic
18. Designing and hosting a website
19. Server-Side script creation
20. Utilizing Google Dork
21. Social Engineering
22. Phishing Attack
23. Reverse Engineering
A Lot More...
You'll be able to learn a variety of things in your first year as a novice. This is the first step toward cybersecurity. If you want to become an experienced pentester, enroll in advanced courses. They are available on my account on Udemy. Learn how to install Windows and crack the Windows account password or login with no account or password, break passwords using software, and perform attacks on all versions of Windows. You will be taught how to create trojans in the form of worms using software or using codes. There is no need to master programming as all the necessary items are included in the course.
Content of the Course:
Window Login Process
Breaking the Password
Download Windows Hacking and Security For Beginners v3.0 from below links NOW!