What you would learn in Learn .NET MAUI as an Absolute Beginner By creating Apps course?
Through the development of interactive apps that run from A to Z, I am writing the code just after you can build it for various platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. The original version was named Xamarin, but Microsoft thought it was time to rebrand it, and that's when MAUI was born with the same basic features similar to Xamarin.
I've designed the .NET Maui course to teach you all you need to know from the basics and to help you create cross-platform apps that are industry-standard that will teach you throughout the course how to utilize the various elements that comprise the framework to build several .NET MAUI applications.
In this course, you will be taught the fundamentals of.NET and develop several .NET MAUI Applications that will implement everything you have learned during the class to help you understand how to use diverse components in different scenarios. The other benefit is that you can have numerous applications to build your portfolio.
Some of the many subjects which will be covered in this course include:
The different Maui Layouts
The various .NET Maui Page types
Adding other resources in the .NET Maui Project like Images, Fonts, Icons, etc...
.NET Maui Binding
- Designing mobile Apps from scratch
- Learn to utilize MAUI
- XAML Scripting Language
- Installation and setting up of .NET MAUI
- Learn how to build interactive apps using the MAUI Framework
- Learn how to design applications with XAML
- Learn how to set up and utilize Modal pages
- Learn how to implement navigation in MAUI by using Push Async as well as Pop Async
- Learn to create the different types of layouts that are available in XAML.
- .Net MAUI XAML controls
Download Learn .NET MAUI as an Absolute Beginner By creating Apps from below links NOW!