What you would learn in CSS Layouts Masterclass: Build Responsive-Adaptive Websites course?
I am thrilled to present this complete and practical targeted class. This masterclass is the result of many years of study and experiences that will instruct you on all the tricks and techniques as well as the secrets and techniques to become an actual HTML and CSS expert. Additionally, you will learn to design a modern workflow for developers with Sass which is a CSS pre-processor.
Prominent Masterclass Features
The ten layouts CSS Flexbox offers for you.
Ten Layouts to CSS Grid
Ten exercises for CSS Flexbox
10 Exercises to help you CSS Grid
2 Real-World Responsive Websites Completely
1 Real-World Complete Adaptive Website
Modern Sass Workflow
This masterclass will begin by teaching the fundamentals that are required to understand HTML as well as CSS. Instead of a dull and abstract method, I will show you the fundamentals of HTML and CSS by building our first portfolio site. Additional exercises at the end sections include HTML basics and CSS fundamentals to help reinforce the concepts and engage you with the concepts.
Then, you will be able to create 20 layouts using CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid in a problem-based and practical way. In addition, there are 20 problems to solve with Flexbox or Grid.
Flexbox, as well as Gridare technology, can help us to create beautiful websites. In this class, you will master Flexbox and Grid by working through and creating layouts. I will not take the tedious method of simply reading about Flexbox and the Grid without the practical aspects of the concepts. Instead, I will try to explain every layout in two different ways.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* White-boarding Layouts made with Flexbox along with Grid
In the beginning, you will see me create the design concept in a whiteboard presentation in which it's just a board with no computers and no codes vs. whiteboards and me. I will show you how to create your HTML layout structure for your layouts and how to distinguish between elements to design crucial elements that play a vital role within the context of either Flexbox or Grid. After that, I'll draw a CSS code on the whiteboard and show you how to create this particular layout by using one of the two options: Flexbox or Grid.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* Coding Layouts using Flexbox as well as Grid
When the white-boarding lesson has been completed, After that, I will get into vscode and show you the HTML as well as CSS code needed to create that layout, as well. This way, you will understand the process of creating layout concepts during the white-board lectures and learn to code these layouts during the coding lessons.
Once you've learned how to use Flexbox as well as Grid and Grid, we'll develop the UI of the portfolio website that I taught you in the fundamental areas that comprise HTML as well as CSS. I will also share the tricks and shortcuts for making a fantastic website easily accessible on all sorts of devices, both large and small.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* Training for Flexbox along with Grid
A gap needs to be filled, giving you the time to improve and practice the Flexbox and Grid layout creation capabilities.
There are 20 different and unique, primarily E-commerce-related layouts to test for Flexbox Grid and Flexbox. Grid.
In the exercise sections in the exercises, you'll have an opportunity to test those skills of Flexbox or Gridto at the highest level. To make the exercises worthwhile, I've provided illustrations of all the exercises you can do with Flexbox and Grid, and there's no need to watch any video. Download the files and begin working throughout the exercise. There's also a video solution for each exercise if you're stuck.
As you are about to complete your masterclass, you may think you're accomplished; you have learned how to design layouts using Flexbox and Grid and can design a responsive site. You've also had plenty of practice and exercises.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* Additional Projects
However, I have two additional ideas in my head to elevate your abilities to the master level. Our work will not focus on understanding Flexbox or Gridanymoreas you are already proficient in these technologies, but on more practical abilities.
I will guide you through the process of thinking behind the development of a responsive website and the concept of an adaptable website. You read it right. The term "adaptive" refers to a website that can change its. It's likely the first time you've read about an adaptive website since there is a minimal amount of information about it available online.
- A must-read resource for all looking to master the best ways to create real-world websites and layouts using the latest techniques.
- A practical, problem-based approach to mastering CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid to build responsive and flexible websites.
- How can you use the power of problem-based learning to increase your problem-solving capabilities?
- Learn about the best practices in creating sophisticated and modern flexible, and responsive layouts
- How can you create an actual-world workflow for projects or developer configuration for building stunning responsive and adaptable websites?
- How to make use of the latest technology Sass to build web pages that are scalable and easy to maintain.
- You'll become an expert in designing Layouts using CSS, the Flexbox feature, and CSS Grid.
- You will build two responsive desktop-first responsive websites.
- You will design one mobile-first responsive website.
- Essential HTML and CSS concepts that form the foundation for web development
- You can take your HTML and CSS abilities to the next step
- How can you design any layout using CSS Flexbox as well as CSS Grid
- How do you draft layouts using CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid
- Drawing layouts using CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid
- You'll design 20 layouts using CSS Flexbox along with CSS Grid
- You will be able to solve 20 layouts by using CSS Flexbox along with CSS Grid exercises
- How can websites be optimized for faster loading?
- How can websites be added to the internet without cost?