What you would learn in Crack your next Microservices Docker & Kubernetes Interview course?
In this course, you'll be taught everything you need to know regarding Microservices Architecture with Real World examples and use cases.
This course will give you a better knowledge of the concept of Microservices Architecture and how Microservices Architecture differs from the traditional Monolithic Architecture.
This course can aid you in getting ready to take the Microservices Interview.
These are the topics that will be discussed within this program:
1. What exactly is Microservices Architecture in terms of how is it Different from Monolithic Architecture
2. What are the elements of Microservices Architecture?
3. What are the various Microservices patterns? API Gateway Central Configuration, Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker and the Message Broker Session Handling, etc. You will master each design pattern based on an actual use case
4. How do you establish Inter-Service communications between the different Microservices Components?
5. What are the various Rest clients that can assist you in calling one microservice to another
6. Which is the best Rest client, and what are its benefits and disadvantages
7. What are the benefits and disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture?
8. Understanding the reasons behind the advantages and drawbacks of using microservices Architecture
9. Learn all the concepts using Real World examples and scenarios
10. We will also explore the various components of the Microservices architecture and how each one contributes to the creation of a solid, future-proof Microservices Architecture
In this course, you will gain a solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and the different components of the Kubernetes cluster. This information will help you get through interviews quickly by answering the questions.
In this course, you will learn all about Docker and Kubernetes. We will begin by understanding why we require Docker, what exactly it is, and the benefits of using it.
Docker's architecture and working components.
We will also discuss some of the most effective methods for using Kubernetes.
We will then learn about the various deployment strategies we have been using and the drawbacks of these strategies.
The reason why containerization may be the most efficient deployment method available today.
The reason we need Kubernetes.
What issue does Kubernetes solve?
2-What is Docker, Container, Container Deployment, and the Challenges
3. What exactly is Kubernetes
A cluster of 4-Kubernetes and the idea of Node
Five-Overview Worker as well as Controller Node and Namespaces
6-Worker Node, Kubelet, POD, Container
7-Master Node component - API Server
8-Master Node component Control Manager as well as its variants
8-Master Node component - Scheduler
9-Master Node component - etc. key-value store
10-Kubernetes Virtual Internal Network
11Deep Diving into POD along with the Service component
12-Replica and ReplicaSets
13-What is Deployment? How deployment functions What exactly is Kubectl, Helm chart
14-Options available for running Kubernetes cluster - Minikube, Azure Kubernetes Service, Elastic Kubernetes Service, Google Kubernetes Service
Content of the Course:
- You will be able to understand what microservices architecture is and how its distinct from Monolithic Architecture
- Learn about the various components of Microservices Architecture.
- Learn about various Microservices patterns, including API Gateway Central Configuration Service Discovery Circuit Breaker and the Message Broker Session Handling, etc.
- Learn the basics of Inter Service communication between different services.
- Learn about the Advantages and disadvantages of using the Microservices Architecture
- You will be taught all the concepts using Real World examples and scenarios.
- You'll learn about Docker.
- You will be able to understand the working Docker and its components. Docker as well as its parts.
- You will be taught about Kubernetes.
- You will be taught about the Kubernetes' architecture. Kubernetes
- You will be able to learn about various components that make up the Kubernetes cluster
- Learn about Deployment and various ways to perform deployments on Kubernetes cluster
Download Crack your next Microservices Docker & Kubernetes Interview from below links NOW!