What you would learn in Complete MySQL Course - 75 hours, become a DBA course?
I designed this course with great care so that I could demonstrate all the features that are available within MySQL Server.
My objective was to develop an affordable course, compared to the amount of time it takes to complete for completion, so that you're capable of becoming a DBA in a relatively short amount of time or improving your capabilities.
I took part as a student in various MySQL courses throughout my career. I also taught a lot as well. One of my biggest complaints and disappointments has been the quantity of time spent in slides, dialogues, and labs that were conducted by students adhering to the scripts that are defined within the laboratory (Exercises). Actually, I was most interested in the instructor's demonstrations directly using MySQL.
So, I designed this course with this goal in mind, Hands-On.
In this course, you will gain knowledge from the settings that your system is in (ad domain, DHCP domain,...) to adjustments to performance, security, auditing the backup and restore process Clone, events integrity of the database, SQL language, data modeling concepts, data model design tool, the creation of virtual machines, firewalls for databases manage MySQL Community, and MySQL Enterprise, following best practices, and my everyday experiences as a DBA as well as a data manager (AD) since 1996.
The main secrets of DBAs are the most popular free scripts utilized by DBAs.
I'm not trying to claim to be the most qualified teacher; I'm not; however, I aimed to create the most effective course, which is the most comprehensive online for the lowest cost. I'm confident you'll discover many new things, and you will appreciate your status as an expert. With a commitment to learn and apply this knowledge to your life, using my scripts and videos, you'll be in a position to pursue exciting new career opportunities in Brazil or other countries.
So, in short...
- Are you fully prepared to be a MySQL DBA or a developer more adept at working with MySQL and DBAs and DBAs at the lowest price, not just from Udemy but also from other online and face-to-face classes because of the increased volume of work available today?
There are over 75 hours of videos that I have recorded directly from my monitor and numerous documents with hundreds of sample scripts.
The course will award you an official certificate of your participation in the course along with a workbook to show your participation.
Learn directly from the DBA, which works daily with massive databases and provides services to large multinational corporations.
Learn how to set up the Domain Controller, domain assign an IP, configure a VM (virtual server) before installing MySQL, and follow the top market practice regarding security and performance.
You will be taught how to make reliable databases starting from the infrastructure point and modeling.
The course will teach you the SQL language, a structured query language, also known as a structured query language, for all databases that use relational data.
Learn how to use Inserts, Selects, and Updates commands, Deletes, and Updates, and create triggers, procedures, functions, and views.
Learn how to set up your MySQL for maximum performance and tweaking that can enhance the performance of queries. Indexes as well as statistics, partitions, etc.
Learn vital information about data modeling and the Case tool to describe your database.
Use the most effective market practices to learn about a DBA's everyday routines, including back-ups and restorations, integrity checks, re-indexing, statistics updates, and database compression.
Learn the various processes and methods to keep your databases secure, such as auditing, firewalls, role grants, and roles.
Learn the essential techniques, and you will be provided with scripts to help you identify and fix issues with performance in your databases.
- Are you fully prepared to be a MySQL DBA or a developer more adept at working with MySQL?
- There are over 75 hours of videos that I have recorded directly from my computer screen and multiple files with hundreds of script examples.
- Learn directly from an experienced DBA who is regularly using large databases for multinational corporations with large databases.
- You will be taught how to set up the Domain Controller and Domain, assign an IP and set up the V, M (virtual server), and MySQL by the most efficient industry practices.
- You will be taught how to use select commands Inserts, deletes, updates, to build triggers procedures view, functions, and more...
- Learn to build consistent databases starting beginning with model and infrastructure.
Download Complete MySQL Course - 75 hours become a DBA from below links NOW!