What you would learn in AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Masterclass course?
Are you in search of AWS Training?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is distinct from other courses you can discover on Udemy. Dare I say it's better (but you'll have to decide! )
It provides in-depth coverage of all new subjects covered in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
It's filled with practical advice about utilizing AWS inside and outside as a solution architect.
It's a natural flow of subjects and not an endless list of random services.
No prior programming knowledge is required, and no previous AWS knowledge is required. Once you've got this AWS certification, you'll be sought-after by a variety of employers and will be able to earn higher pay.
What will you learn during this course to get your first AWS job?
The first lesson will be Identity Access Management or IAM. We will be able to understand S3.
We'll be able to understand the nature of AWS as the most effective service, EC2.
We will be able to understand what databases are.
We examine Route53, AWS' DNS management service.
We'll get AWS' Virtual Private Cloud or VPC.
We will look at the features of AWS's high availability architecture.
We'll be familiar with other helpful AWS applications.
Additionally, we will learn about serverless architecture.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is quickly becoming one of the most important certifications for every IT professional who uses AWS. This course will aid you in passing AWS's AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) Associate Test. Even if you've never signed up to the AWS platform before, when you finish our AWS course, you will be able to pass the CSA test.
In this course, we'll begin by providing a broad review of the AWS platform before exploring the various components that comprise AWS. AWS platform. The course will cover Route53, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC, etc.
Content of the Course:
- You can pass Examined AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 2020 Exam
- Be intimately familiar with the AWS Platform
- Become A Cloud Guru
- Create highly resilient and scalable Websites that run on AWS
- To become Amazon Certified
- Protect your primary account
- Create a billing alarm via CloudWatch and SNS to stay clear of any unexpected charges
- Make an S3 bucket Upload a file it, and test the versioning
- Create a CloudFront distribution and then serve an S3-based file through it
- Create the EC2 instance and then run an online page on it
- Create a CloudWatch dashboard
- Start an RDS instance
- Backup your data
- Restore an instance using a manual snapshot
- Enable Multi-AZ deployments
- Create a reading copy
- Register a domain with Route 53
- Configure the various available routing policies
- Create a custom VPC
- Create a VPN using Direct Connect connections. Direct Connect connections
- Design an Application Load Balancingr
- Learn how ELB Health Checks function.
- Create the EC2 Auto Scaling Group
- Create a HA WordPress website
- Use CloudFormation to create an EC2 instance and set up a template for instantiating a CloudFromation template to support CloudFromation templates for HA WP Site project's realization by IaC
- Create an SQS queue as well as an SNS topic
- Create and publish an API by using an API Gateway. API Gateway
- Create a serverless web page by using IAM, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and Lambda
- Create an essential Alexa skill
- Achieve the AWS certification test.
Download AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Masterclass from below links NOW!