What you would learn in Learn and Understand NodeJS course?
NodeJS is a rapidly growing technology for web servers, and Node developers are some of the highest-paid in the business. Being aware of NodeJS is a must to get an opportunity or enhance your current position by allowing you to create high-quality, robust web-based applications.
In this course, you'll learn the in-depth knowledge of Node. Learn how NodeJS functions behind the scenes and how this knowledge will help you avoid common errors and significantly improve your problem-solving abilities.
You'll be taught what asynchronous software functions within Node as well as its Node Event Loop in addition to how to utilize the stream, event emitter buffers, pipes, and also work on files. We'll look at how this can lead to creating a web server using Node.
We'll look at websites, apps, APIs, and websites using Express and discover how Express can speed up our work while we work as Node developers.
Additionally, you'll gain an understanding of NPM, how it connects to databases, as well as MEAN. MEAN stack!
NodeJS does not have to be challenging to master. The most common mistake that coding tutorials make is expecting people to learn by mimicking the code of others. In reality, the situations aren't identical to the ones in the ones in the tutorial.
I believe that the best learning method is knowing how the tool works and what it can do for you. Look over examples, then try the tool yourself. This is how this course was designed to assist you in learning and comprehending NodeJS.
- Understand the ways NodeJS is working beneath the cover of the
- Create a Node application structure with modules
- Use and understand the Event Emitter
- Learn about Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Create a Web Server in Node and know how it functions
- Utilize npm to manage and maintain the node packages
- Develop a web-based application or API with ease using Express
- Connect to an SQL or Mongo database using Node
- Know how the MEAN stack works.
- You can be the one who explains NodeJS to others because you are more knowledgeable than any other
Download Learn and Understand NodeJS from below links NOW!