What you would learn in Build ASP.NET Core Web API - Scratch To Finish ( .NET 6) course?
A complete guide for scaling a REST API made possible by ASP.NET Core API in .NET Core 6 (.NET 6), Entity Framework Core (EF Core) as well as SQL Server Database.
This course is suitable for all skill levels, and it is ideally suited to the beginning and experienced programmers with a solid C# and ASP.NET framework foundation. They wish to apply their expertise to understand high-quality WEB APIs that are scalable using REST principles.
In the course, WEB API course, we'll make use of the ASPNET Core Version 6 (also called .NET 6) and create a Web API with RESTful capabilities. API.
In this course, you will get a lot of knowledge about creating APIs and endpoints, and in the end, I am sure you'll have enough experience to develop the custom ASP.NET Basic APIs.
We will build an exciting Web API that will define the walks and regions in New Zealand, and we will develop the ASPNET Core Web APIs that users of this API can consume the data.
The first step is to understand the basic principles of REST. Then, we will be able to understand the types of files ASP.NET Core creates as part of new development.
We will then develop and comprehend our domain model and domain.
We will then proceed to install Entity Framework Core, and by using EF Core migrations, we will build an SQL Server Database.
We will then design Controllers for our API and test them with Swagger's The UI.
We will also be able to comprehend and apply the concepts that comprise domain and data models and employ methods of clean code to develop the ASP.NET Core Web API.
We will use our API's renowned third-party library known as Automapperto map objects.
With that in mind, we'll continue and design the CRUDoperations that will be used by the Web API. We will carry out Create Read, Update, and delete operations for our API with the Repository pattern within the ASP.NET Core API.
We will then implement validations into our model using the ASPNET Core Web API and another well-known third-party library called FluentValidationsto verify our models.
Then, we will learn how to implement authentication and Authorization within ASP.NET CORE Web APIs using JWT tokens. Then we will see how we can create JWT tokens by using the API (Server) so that we can authenticate and authorize the users of our app.
We will be using Postman and Swagger to test our authentication and authorization.
What will you learn from this ASPNET CORE Web API Course:
Create New ASP.NET API Project API Project
Get to know .NET 6 and the new API Projects In .NET 6
Learn and Set Up Entity Framework Core (EF Core) in The ASPNET Core API Project
Learn about domain Models and Repository Patterns
Use Swagger to test the ASPNET Core Web API project
Learn about Domain models and DTOs.
Learn to Map Models to one another using Automapper
Learn Asynchronous Programming (Async Await)
Validate the ASPNET Core Web API as well as learn and apply Fluent Validations to Validate the API
Know and Add authentication and authorization to the ASPNET Core API and create Read and Write Users to Check this via Postman
Incorporate Authentication Into SwaggerUI
- Learn, Understand and Design the ASPNET Web API Core Web API By Hand
- The development of robust and scalable REST Web APIs from scratch with C#, ASPNET CORE, and C#
- Learn and apply the Entity Framework Core to perform CRUD functions on the SQL Server database
- Utilize Entity Framework Core in a Code first method
- Learn and apply the Repository Pattern
- Use the Domain Driven Design (DDD) approach to build domain-first models and develop projects.
- Know the RESTful Principles and apply them to ASPNET Core Web API
- Know the Best Practices and Clean Coding Techniques. Know shortcuts, tips, and tricks
- Add Validations To the ASPNET CORE RETS API
- Utilize popular third-party libraries like AUTOMAPPER and FLUENT VALIDATION
- Learn and use Interfaces such as Inheritance, Dependency injection, and more.
- Know and Implement Authentication as well as Role-based Authorization to authenticate and authorize the ASPNET Core Database
- Make JWT tokens that can be used to Authenticate API
- Test the ASPNET Core Web API using Swagger and Postman
Download Build ASP.NET Core Web API - Scratch To Finish ( .NET 6) from below links NOW!