What you would learn in Phishing Attacks with 120 website templates (Beginners) course?
Do you want to know how to perform Phishing attacks like hackers who are professionals? If so, this course will be perfect for you. We will use tools to phish with more than 120 website templates, meaning you can attack the most popular websites and social media. We assume you've never conducted any hacking before, so we begin with a fresh start.
Phishing is one type of social engineering technique that is often employed to steal data from users, such as login credentials and debit and credit card information.
This course is about the threat of phishing and is split into sections that follow.
2. Introduction to a phishing attack. In this section, students discover what phishing is and how hackers can send fraudulently (e.g., fake, spoofed, fake, or any other deceitful) messages designed to deceive an individual into giving confidential information about themselves to an attack.
3- Create a cyber security lab. Students will create their lab in a virtual environment to try different hacking techniques in safe and legal conditions. Students will practice the following:
A- Download VMware and install VMware.
B-Download and install VirtualBox.
C-Download and install Kali Linux.
Download and install Windows 10 virtual Machine.
4. Basic System Commands for Students: They will acquire many essential system commands that work in Linux and Windows environments.
Five essential pieces of information to begin a phishing attack are to help students understand more about local hosts and to expose their local websites to the global network. Additionally, they will be taught the steps to install and download Ngrok.
6. Practice various kinds of phishing attacks, such as
phishing attack via Facebook
B- a Twitter Phishing attack
C Instagram Phishing attack
D-Snapchat is a phishing attack
E-Linkedln attack on phishing
F-Netflix phishing attack
G-Google Phishing attack
H-Microsoft phishing attack
I-Yahoo phishing attack
J-Paypal phishing attack
K-eBay Phishing attack
7- Additional phishing tools. Students will discover more tools to phish and learn how to install them.
- What is phishing attack
- create the lab necessary for cyber security
- Install tools to combat phishing attacks
- Use Twitter, Facebook as well as snapchat, google, and Amazon Phishing attacks
- Do Microsoft, Yahoo, PayPal, eBay, iCloud, and Apple Phishing attacks
Download Phishing Attacks with 120 website templates (Beginners) from below links NOW!