What you would learn in Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects course?
In the last part of the course, we will use React's power by creating an entire e-commerce website with various categories of products, a product display, a shopping cart feature, and more. In this section, we will introduce several new concepts like JSON server, Fetch API, and the installation of a React router. These fundamental building blocks are utilized to render the categories for the products and the product listing in style and set up the product's details page. Then we will look at stylized components, redesign the shop's layout, and investigate the notion of "context" in React. In the final phases of the course, students will set up the shopping cart basket and checkout function. We will also introduce the ability to search for products, followed by in-depth training for validating input forms in React.
As you can tell, this course covers a vast amount of ground. The best part is that it includes Tim Maclachlan - a renowned senior full-stack developer with more than 20 years of experience in the field of commercial development. As a multi-faceted developer, Tim is an expert in analytical, algorithmic, and mobile application development. So far, he's developed hundreds of apps and worked in various fields, from commercial and military aviation to financial and banking. Tim is passionate about helping others improve their code writing skills and is looking forward to working in a classroom with students.
- Learn about the Bootstrap Grid System
- Learn how to work with Bootstrap three Column Layouts
- Learn to create Bootstrap Navigation Components
- Learn to Style Images with Bootstrap
- Create advanced, responsive menus using Bootstrap
- Create stunning layouts using Bootstrap Themes
- Discover the foundations of React
- Utilize JSX and Functional Components in React
- Create a Calculator with React
- Find out about the React State Hook
- Debug React Projects
- Learn how to style react components
- Create a Multi-Player and Single Player Connect-4 Clone using AI
- Learn React to Lifecycle Events
- The Learn React Conditional Rendering
- Create a fully customized E-Commerce Website in React
- Discover the Fundamentals of JSON Server
- Use React Router