What you would learn in The Ultimate Hands-On JSP Bootcamp - JSP Masterclass course?
This class aims to show how to use JSP app development and create stunning Web applications with JSP 3.1 (The latest version)using its most popular programming language, Java.
I'm Morteza Kordi, an app developer who is a senior and Udemy instructor with more than 70,000 happy students. I've created The Ultimate Practical JSP Bootcamp and JSP Masterclass with one idea in mind: that you master your skills by practicing and developing applications.
Jakarta Server Pages ( JSP) is a set of technology that lets software developers build dynamically generated web pages that are based upon HTML, XML, SOAP, or other types of documents. The technology was developed around 1999 by Sun Microsystems; JSP is like PHP and ASP; however, it uses Java as the Java programming language.
I'll personally respond to any questions you may ask me. I'll be more than happy to offer information, links, and any assistance I could provide to aid you in learning JSP web Application Development.
In this course, you'll be able to understand the capabilities that are JSP Web Development and learn the techniques to significantly enhance your chances of a successful career as a Web Developer.
You'll be able to master topics such as:
JSP Expressions JSP scriptlets JSP Declarations Processing HTML Forms using JSP, State Management, JSTL ,...
Content of the Course:
- Configuration Eclipse IDE & Tomcat server to develop dynamic web applications
- Create state-of-the-art JSP applications.
- Follow the user's actions through your JSP website
- Master JSP elements for scripting
- Create an HTML form to store data
- Develop a Translator app using JSP
- Utilize JSTL tags to make it easier for JSP application development for web applications
- Work through bugs and increase your problem-solving skills
Download The Ultimate Hands-On JSP Bootcamp - JSP Masterclass from below links NOW!