What you would learn in Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up™ course?
If you're a beginner in Python programming or not, you should take an interest in this course to become an embedded developer.
Are you interested in learning how to write efficient and clean embedded drivers for microcontrollers stm32 using the Python programming language?
If yes, then you are welcome to embed MicroPython right from the Ground Up(TM)
MicroPython is a robust implementation of Python3 designed to run on microcontrollers.
Why should you?...
Do you want to master MicroPython to become an embedded system designer?
The simplicity of the Python programming language makes the microphone simple to master.
It is straightforward and lets you create sophisticated firmware and drivers in Python with a few lines of code.
It comes with an extensive software library that you can integrate into your project to create highly complicated solutions. E.g., networking socket programming.
It can be extended with C/Cas well as an assembly which means you can combine assembly and c using a microphone to increase the efficiency of your code or implement routines you are more comfortable using on a low-level co with.
That being said, Let me explain...
Is What You'll Get
The course is divided into three significant sections.
The first Section offers the practical Python essentials training needed by embedded developers. This Section is intended for those not comfortable with the programming language Python and those looking to improve their skills in developing with Python. This is necessary as we must be aware of the people who write Python code before we can create our firmware and drivers using the python programming language.
The Second Section
The following Section is about the development of peripheral drivers. In this Section, we will develop drivers for the typical peripherals in the STM32 microcontroller.
We will create the following drivers:
General Purpose Output/Input ( GPIO)Drivers
CANN Bus Drivers
power management Drivers
General Application TimerDrivers
Timer Output Driver Compare Driver
Timer Input Capture Driver
RTC Drivers Realtime Clock ( RTC) Drivers
A Watchdog Timer (WDG) Drivers
Analog-to-Digital Converter(ADC) Drivers
Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Time Triggered Drivers
Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) Drivers
Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) Drivers
SPI Drivers Serial Peripheral Interface ( SPI) Drivers
Inter-Integrated Circuit ( I2C) Drivers
The Last Section
In the last Section, we will create firmware dealing with advanced topics like:
- Create embedded Drivers and Firmware by using The Python Programming Language
- Blend Python with C/Cand ++
- Create USB Drivers
- Create the General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)Drivers
- Create Power Management Drivers
- Create general-purpose timer drivers for general use.
- Create Timer Output Drivers for Compare Drivers
- Developer Timer Drivers for Input Capture Drivers
- Create PWM Timer Drivers
- Create RealTime Clock (RTC) Drivers
- Develop Watchdog Timer (WDG) Drivers
- Develop Analog-to-Digital Converter(ADC) Drivers
- Create Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) time Triggered Drivers
- Develop Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) Drivers
- Develop Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) Drivers
- Create Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Drivers
- Create Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) Drivers
Download Embedded MicroPython from Ground Up™ from the below links NOW!