What you would learn in Protect your data by building your own secure private cloud course?
Find out how you can eliminate dependency on Cloud providers like Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon and save your data on your own with Synology DSM7 technology.
This class will guide you on setting up your secure private cloud using Synology NASes. The course will start with an overview of the reason we should consider what data we store and what to be looking for when buying the Synology NAS(es) to the steps you can set up and connect your private cloud to the best way to back up your data offsite every at night.
The course teaches the fundamentals that are required to use Synology NAS. Synology NAS, though the course does not aim at educating you on everything Synology instead, it is aimed at explaining how Synology NAS hardware is being used to Synology NAS hardware is being utilized to create the result of your private cloud that is accessible outside of your network using your laptop, tablet, or phone in a safe method.
It will show you how to share files with others - including members of your immediate family and people who do not have a connection to an individual network. This course also discusses the steps to set up an account on your NAS so that people who are not part of your network can download files without access to your network.
Security is at the top of all the topics discussed in this class. The most preferred method to connect to the NAS without access to the private network would be via a VPN, Synology QuickConnect technology, port forwarding, and dynamic DNS. The advantages and disadvantages of these methods of access are discussed so that you can make an informed choice on the security level which is suitable for you.
- Eliminate your dependency on Cloud service providers and manage your information from your home using Synology DSM7
- Backup your data offsite to another or family members, Synology NAS
- Keep your data safe. Keep your key to encryption private
- Find out how you can connect Windows 10 & 11, OSX/Mac, and Ubuntu users to create your cloud. Your private cloud
- Learn how to backup your images to your private cloud using your Android as well as Apple gadget (demos are from Android)
- Learn how to establish a free VPN link between Synology's NASes with the help of ZeroTier (port forwarding is also discussed. However, VPN is recommended)
- Discover how to back up your Windows 10 & 11, OSX/Mac, and Ubuntu workstations. Learn the steps to make offsite backups
- Learn how to synchronize your live file share to your peer's NAS so that you can share files in a secure way across the internet.
- Discover the basic concepts of the Synology Surveillance Station (CCTV Software)
Download Protect your data by building your own secure private cloud from below links NOW!