What you would learn in Ruby and Ruby on Rails Starter course?
It is the Ruby and Ruby on Rails Starter Course, Completely revamped and updated in November of 2017, providing an accessible introduction to programming with Ruby and Web Applications Development using the Rails framework (Rails 5, though it could be used with Rails 4 as well). This course is designed for students with no previous experience with programming. It's an optional prerequisite towards "The Complete Ruby on Rails Developer" or "The Professional Ruby on Rails Developer with Rails 5" courses available on Udemy.
What is the reason behind Ruby on Rails? Since its launch, Ruby on Rails has quickly become one of the most vital tools for creating web applications for startups and existing software houses. The top websites using Ruby on Rails include Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, Yellow Pages, and more.
This course is a systematic introduction to programming. It includes various data structures and mini-projects developed before moving to Rails, where a Todo web application project is created. The course is taught through videos, text-based lectures, exercises, and homework. It also includes references to free online resources to enhance the course material.
A few of the aspects of this course include:
- Ruby programming - an introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Rails 5 using cloud-based Integrated Development Environment
- Rails MVC structure - Models, Views, Controllers
-Forms that are model-backed
Plus, many more!
- Create basic Rails-based applications
- Learn about the MVC structure and then put it into action
- Start your journey towards the position of Rails developer
- Learn the fundamentals of Ruby programming language
Download Ruby and Ruby on Rails Starter from the below links NOW!