What you would learn in Find Web Application Vulnerabilities for beginners course?
Are you looking to take the first step to become a bug bounty hunter? If so, this course will be beneficial to you. In this course, you'll be able to recognize, identify and use the most commonly used and risky vulnerability of web-based applications or attack routes.
Web attacks on applications are the most severe weaknesses or vulnerabilities that permit criminals to gain direct and public access to databases to alter sensitive information. Many databases hold crucial information(e.g., financial and personal information). They are often the targets of attacks.
In this course, you'll learn all the information you require about web application attacks. You will not only understand them but also practice the techniques hands-on.
You will be able to master
1. Web application scanners; therefore, we will employ tools to identify flaws in all web applications. We will be using tools like Nikto or Citadel.
2. Understand the idea of every vulnerability in a web application.
3. Practice each of those attacks, so you'll know all about each.
4-Use automation tools will automate web attacks, meaning there is no need to write a single word of code.
5. You will design the cyber security center of your dreams to use the knowledge you learned in this class.
Different types of vulnerabilities or attacks you'll learn about in this course
Internet passwords and brute force attack
Command execution attack
file inclusion attacks
cross-site scripting attack XSS
SQL injection attacks
Cross-Site Request Forgery attack
and many and much
- Master Master is one of the most commonly reported Web application vulnerabilities
- Utilizing web application scanners, citadel and nikto
- Learn about different types of web-based applications.
- Utilize tools for automation, such as SQLMAP, to help you automate SQL injection attacks
Download Find Web Application Vulnerabilities for beginners from below links NOW!