What you would learn in React.js & Firebase Project - ReactJS 18, Firebase 9 Project course?
Create Realtor (Real estate) Clone made with React JSS 18. Firebase 9. Tailwind CSS 3 and React router 6.
The most effective course to master React.js, Firebase, and Tailwind CSS for creating an actual estate-related website. In this new course, you will discover how to create a replica of a realtor with ReactJS version 18. Firebase Version 9, as well as Tailwind CSS version 3.
We're glad you've joined the team where you'll develop and deploy a Realtor duplicate application using the latest version of reacting. Firebase as well as tailwind CSS. Learn how to build professional websites and publish them on the web to present them to your clients and acquaintances or add them to your portfolio. In this exciting new project, we will build a brand new stunning listing section, customized categories, responsive designs listing cards for sale and rent pages, and listings pages that let you look at the map and the image slider. Realtor clone is the most modern, fully functioning real estate app available. When you build this web application, you'll gain the necessary knowledge to create any site that utilizes CRUD functions, such as creating, reading, updating, and deleting with react—Firebase Firestore database. Learn about the Firebase authentication method for full authentication and how to sign in or users with username and password, as well as Google OAuth. Additionally, we will include a forgot password feature by using the Firebase authentication to allow users to receive an email with a URL to update their password.
You'll be able to build this website with the most sought-after technologies of the moment, like react.js, Firebase, tailwind CSS, and just a few additional dependencies, such as leaflet or swiper js. We'll add maps using leaflet packages and the Google geolocation API to transform addresses into latitude and longitude numbers. We will discover how to use Swiper. The latest version to create a stunning photo slider. And you will be taught how to utilize the react toasty package to build beautiful and custom notifications. Like all modern websites, you will design a stunning spinner component that you can use for all pages that need loading effects. We will learn how to make a reusable component like an index card that can be utilized in different website sections.
It's all built from scratch after watching this video. We'll begin with the basics and later proceed to more complicated subjects as we progress through creating this application. We'll cover react functional components, their re-usability, react files, and the structure of folders. It will teach the most important reactive events, such as the unchanged on submit event listeners. We will learn how to utilize the use effect and state react hooks to control states and retrieve information in Firestore. Firestore database.
Additionally, you will be able to learn how to make routes and use the useParamsand utilizeNavigatehooks, making use of the react routing system in its latest version of version 6. We'll create private routes and custom hooks for safeguarding essential pages such as the profiles of users. You'll be able to master Tailwind CSS version 3 and discover how to style your website with Tailwind CSS and add custom classes. Finally, we're planning to launch a website on Vercelto to allow you to share it with other users or display it on your portfolio.
Content of the Course:
- Create a React Js project from scratch
- Use Firebase auth for complete authentication
- Make use of Firebase Firestore to store and retrieve information
- Learn how to sign-up/in users with username/password and Google OAuth with Firebase auth
- Create a forgot password feature with the help of Firebase authentication
- Make use of the latest versions such as React js 18, Firebase 9, and Tailwind CSS 3
- Learn about the CRUD operation, which includes the ability to create, read, update and delete by using Firebase Firestore
- Learn to use react route version 6. (latest version) to create routes, obtain the params, and redirect
- Learn how to build pages and routes using the react project
- Learn how you can use react toasty to make beautiful notifications
- Learn how to create private routes and custom hooks to secure the user profile page.
- Learn to design a fantastic spinner and loader
- Learn the critical reactions of listeners to events like onChange or onSubmit
- Create a component that can be reused, like list cards
- Design an image slideshow with the latest version of Swiper js.
- Include a map on the page by using leaflet and react leaflet package
- Learn how to deploy tercel
- Learn about Google geolocation API and learn how to convert addresses into longitude and latitude.
- Learn how to utilize Tailwind CSS 3 to style React projects.
- Learn about useEffect and how to use State react hooks
Download React.js & Firebase Project - ReactJS 18, Firebase 9 Project from the below links NOW!