Bejeweled was developed as an in-browser-based game at the beginning of 2000. It's like Candy Crush, where you must find three gems in a row to earn points.
2048 is a fun game where you can use the keyboard to drag tiles within the grid. The goal is to join tiles until 2048 is equal.
1. The game of climbing hills: It's a well-known Android game. However, its concept of letting a vehicle go up hills never gets old in the web world. We employ different concepts like webpack and the physics module from the phaser library to create this game.
2. Platformer 2D: We will be able to understand the sprites in detail and the best way to play games. We will make maps (environment) and players from scratch. The levels will be created differently, and triggers/colliders will be added to enable players to change from one level to the next.
3. The basics of the Phaser library Different programs for loading images following the camera and load animations are created.
- Implement and practice Object Oriented Programming
- Find out About Typescript and Webpack
- Everything about variables as well as functions, objects, and arrays