What you would learn in Laravel 9 - Build Complete Inventory Management System course?
It is known that the most current version is Laravel 9. Therefore, we've created a complete inventory management system using Laravel 9. If you're not familiar with Laravel or are a beginner in Laravel, You will be capable of learning it at an advanced level with this course.
This is where we've taught the students:
Composer: Installing Composer to the local machine and installing Composer using Composer
MVC (Model View, Model Controller) What it does and the details on this
Laravel 9 Installation Process of Installation, including directory structure and details about the .env file
Route - Basic route, route parameter, route group, prefix, etc.
Middleware: The registration process, how it functions, and what types of middleware are available.
Control - Controller Basic partially and resource controller
View Features - View features (extends and includes yield section) Loop, conditions, and Loop
Working using Database Model, Connection, migration, seeders, and fakers.
Basic CRUD (Create Read, Update delete) program within Laravel 9 - Environment setup and validation, storage data display the data, edit it, and delete it from databases.
Image CRUD (Create Read, Update and Delete) System within Laravel 9 - Environment setup and validation, storage data display the image, edit it, delete it from the database.
Utilizing Image Intervention using Image Intervention Laravel 9 - Image crud using an intervention image, the environment settings, store data, delete, edit, and display the information.
Complete Authentication System includes Laravel 9 UI - Create projects User registration and email verification for login, and the authentication system forgot password system reset password system.
How to build the inventory-management system entirely from Scratch.
How to design and print a report.
- Installation and use of the Composer
- Utilizing package from Laravel 9
- MVC (Model View, Model Controller) Model in Laravel
- Larvel Files and Folder Structure
- Information about the .env file
- Basic Laravel Routing
- Route Parameters, middleware, prefix, named route
- Registration and use of middleware
- Resources Controller and Normal
- View files and Blade files
- Seeder and Faker in Laravel 9
- Basic System of CRUD (Create Read, Update and Remove) System built from Scratch
- Image CRUD (Create, Read Update and delete) System built from Scratch
- Image Upload System
- Image Intervention System
- The Complete Project for Inventory Management Project with Laravel 9
- Purchase Management
- Manage Invoice Approval
- Manage the Invoice Setup
- Supplier Management
- Customer Management
- Category Management
- Products Management
- Unit Management
- Purchase Management
- Invoice Setup
- Report Management
Download Laravel 9 - Build Complete Inventory Management System from the below links NOW!