What you would learn in Express, Typescript, nodejs, MongoDb & more: The real path course?
Node.js is the most used programming language for servers. This is due to the massive community and contributors, which makes learning Node.js not only simple but also enjoyable—Having fun creating server-side applications using it.
Node.js developers are highly sought-after. This is due to the language used in more than APIs but for automated workflows and programs.
If you're looking to land work as a back-end developer or a front-end developer, you must study Node.js. I can assure you that companies are interested in hiring a developer with Node.js abilities!!
Node.js using Typescript are what employers are searching to hire. Trust me! You shouldn't attend an interview using only Node.js sans Typescript! They will view you not just as a novice but as a child playing!
In this class, I'll be there for you! You will be taught advanced Node.js along with Typescript and create projects that will catch the attention of any company hiring or even a professional developer!
What you'll learn during this class:
Express.js with Typescript
Node.js with Typescript
Advance Mongoose with Typescript
Advanced Mongoose queries
Security protocol CORS
How do I upload multiple files?
How do you manage your files using mongoose?
The most effective method of serving files to clients
Validate user input
Advanced Error handling
Professional node.js API project structure
Authorization and Authentication
Automation of testing (Unit Tests)
And much more!
- Take control of the whole modern backend stack Node, Express, MongoDB, and Mongoose using Typescript.
- Learn how to make a Typescript project using nodejs and how to utilize it using ExpressJs.
- Learn how to organize your project using nodejs with a professional approach
- Mongoose and how to use it using Typescript
- Error handling in NodeJS using express js
- Security: encryption, sanitization, cookie session, etc
- Learn to conceal passwords and private data in the correct method
- A deep dive into mongoose (including sophisticated features)
- Learn to test a nodejs API by using automated tests
- Write professional and detailed documentation for your API
- Multiple images can be uploaded and stored in the MongoDB database
Download Express, Typescript, nodejs, MongoDb & more: The real path from below links NOW!