What you would learn in The Complete Docker Container and Microservices Course?
It will show users each of Docker & Kubernetes from the beginning with all the essential knowledge and plenty of examples and demonstrations!
We'll look at all the fundamental concepts in depth and use concrete examples and demonstrations, starting with images and containers, to networks and volumes all the up to deployment and Kubernetes Cluster. This course will cover everything!
Depth This course covers the following subjects:
An in-depth explanation of Docker containers, containers and the reasons you might need to make use of Docker
Complete setup instructions to set up your system for macOS and Windows
A deep dive into the key concepts you should be aware of: Images and containers
Learn to create custom images, or use existing images, and use containers based on those images
A comprehensive overview of the essential commands you require to know when working using Docker
Learn to work with data and how to keep data in huge volumes
Explore container networking with the outside world as well as between containers
Learn to work with both multi-container and single container projects.
In-depth deployment guidelines manual deployment and deployment using managed services such as AWS ECS
Learn Kubernetes basic concepts and the architecture
Learn how to make Kubernetes resources as well as deployments and services, and how to run your containers using Kubernetes
Get deep into the process of working with data within Kubernetes projects, using different types of data.
Kubernetes' networking and DNS discovery
Learn how to set up the Kubernetes initiative (at the AWS example EKS)
Plus much more!
- Learn how to create test, and run Microservices that can be scaled
- Learn to create efficient, reliable, and scalable services using Docker
- Manage and deploy various services with Kubernetes
- Discover how you can manage a service within Docker by using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Utilize Docker to create a scalable and manageable application using microservices
- Know how to monitor your complete system to ensure the early detection of any issues
- Be familiar with the process of migrating from a monolithic platform to a microservice model
- Cluster hosts can be deployed on cloud services and automatize your infrastructure
- Utilize load balancing to ensure smooth operation between the monolith as well as the brand new
Download The Complete Docker Container and Microservices Course from below links NOW!