What you would learn in MEAN Stack Angular Material Node.js Angular App  course?
Learn about the upload of files, angular pipes to filter data, integrating the angular material components into your API, communicating with databases using mongoose, and more! This course explains in detail all aspects of building the Backend of your application using Node.js. The course also shows users how you can test their routing using a mock API software called Postman. Additionally, you will be able to find out everything there is to know about frontends written in Angular.
Information about the UI Library you will be using during this course An Angular material library developed by Google in 2014 and has been used with various updates to date. I was able to use it during my professional life. It has all kinds of elements, from loading spinners to pop-ups, modals, and snack bars. This course is designed for developers of different levels, from novice to advanced.
Who is this course intended for:
- This is a MEAN Stack course
- . But what exactly does MEAN MEAN is, an abbreviation that translates to MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node JSS?
- In this course, you'll learn to implement the following:
- Angular material components
- Secure your passwords to protect users of your app
- Uploads of files (images)
- Filtering data using Angular Pipes
- Sending an http connection to the server
- In your components, you can create animations of images
- and many More...
- Learn how to set up an environment for development. When you finish this course, you'll be able to absorb everything you need to learn about backend programming using Node js and frontend development using Angular. Also, you will know how to connect with your Database through mongoose commands.
- Create a Web Application of type eCommerce using MEAN Stack, Angular Material, and MEAN Stack as well as the Angular Material
- Select from Backend, Frontend development, or both (Fullstack). Thanks to the training materials that will be made available
- Learn Backend development using Node Js
- Learn Mongoose commands and queries for the ability to communicate with your Database
- Find out how to implement authentication Based on JWT
- Learn how to secure passwords with Bcrypt.
- Learn about File Uploading of images with Multer.
- Make your components animated to let them move around your page
- Learn how to connect Angular Material components to your API
Download MEAN Stack Angular Material Node.js Angular App  from below links NOW!