What you would learn in DevOps Kubernetes Deployment with Ingress, DNS and SSL TLS course?
The course is run and deployed using Kubernetes, fully-featured free-source software development from an open-source full-stack unicorn Gitlab account that you can use as a template for your following projects.
The entire course is organized as a step-by-step process, and the method is taken from the real-world difficulties you encounter when you use an actual and fully-featured web application online.
It is likely that you own the latest laptop without any software installed; therefore, we begin from scratch and make sure that we do not miss any step.
I will show you how to configure and utilize the essentials for developers: Google Chrome, Docker Desktop, Vagrant, Postman, Postbird, and VsCode.
I will show you how to run the front, the backend, and the PostgreSQL Database on your computer using the Docker Virtual Environment, made of two containers: one for the front end and another for the back end, and your local database.
I'll show you how to install the frontend, backend, and PostgreSQL databases online using the Kubernetes Cluster from Digital Ocean. Service provider Digital Ocean and how to set up the DNS to the real DNS name and make an SSL/TLS Certificate that is valid. That's all you need to build a simple web-based application.
Open source projects are fully functional and can solve any issue that a simple web application will have to confront:
It resolves the issue with React Router. React Router "not working in production."
It makes it easy to disable or enable authentication
It is easy for users to toggle between developers and authentic users with authentication enabled.
It will be necessary to manually set up the database for the one time when it is created.
The issues need to be dealt with to ensure that the web application function on the internet, even if they're not Kubernetes-related issues.
The process takes care of everything that needs to be taken care of to allow the application to function online.
- Utilize Kubernetes to create an entire open-source app using a valid domain name that has DNS set up and a valid SSL/TLS certificate
- Implement an actual frontend using authentication in React by using React Router
- Find the solution to "React Router not working in production" in the most straightforward way using the NGINX configuration file.
- Install a backend that is real, with an authentication database and database
- Find a solution to the database that must be manually created for the first time it is deployed.
- Learn the basics and exercises to run the application on your laptop and then deploy a fully-featured web application composed of a front the backend, and a database
Download DevOps Kubernetes Deployment with Ingress, DNS, and SSL TLS from below links NOW!