What you would learn in The Complete Web Development Bootcamp with Go and Gin course?
This Complete Web Development Bootcamp with Go and Gin is an instructional course that teaches (naive) Go developers to start their journey toward web development. The course begins with a basic web application before developing APIs for CRUD and, finally, fully-fledged apps.
It is the result of Bootcamp is the result of creating mission-critical web applications and services using Golang (and Gin Gonic). The performance of the Go and Gin combination is outstanding, and gin is one of my preferred frameworks for building web-based applications.
Learn more about:
Build Gin applications
GoRM is an ORM software for Golang
Store data in MySQL.
Make HTML-based views.
Make use of Middleware.
Create custom middleware to allow to support Authentication
How do you structure your project?
What is this course? How does it function?
I will be developing projects with my screen shared from the very beginning.I recommend you develop these applications with me.This will help you learn and give you a kind of hands-on experience.
We'll develop three applications (excluding the "Hello World" application):
Note-taking software with user accounts and authenticating.
- Oauth2 Login using Facebook
- TODO List manager application that uses Facebook login.
- Develop Web applications and web services with Go and Gin
- Connect to databases using GORM. It is a powerful and well-known ORM
- Create applications from scratch
- Discover the different features of the framework, such as Middleware and data binding, and data binding when developing a working application.
- Learn User authentication
- Bootstrap Integration allows you to build responsive pages
- Signing with Facebook (Oauth2)
- Create custom Middleware
Download The Complete Web Development Bootcamp with Go and Gin from below links NOW!